Chapter 28

Yara POV. 🤍

"Ben bring ya ass!" Karin yelled. Ben was struggling to bring her luggage through the hotel's revolving door. I couldn't help but watch Kentrell and 3Three walk over to help. The three of them looked dumb as hell trying fit themselves and the luggage through the door.

"Girl now you know you wrong." I said while laughing.

"Let's leave them to the luggage and let us handle check in." She said with a smile. She linked arms with me as we walked up to the front desk.

"Hello, welcome to the Marriott Marquis Hotel. My name is Emily, and how can I be of assistance?" The front desk girl, Emily, said.

"Hi we're here to check in. My boyfriend might have the name booked as Kentrell Gaulden?" I said. She nodded and started to type on her computer.

"Yes, Mr. Gaulden has booked a private suite as well as four other rooms. Here are your key cards, and a porter should be out shortly to escort your luggage to your rooms." She said with a smile. I nodded in understanding and grabbed the keys from the counter.

"Thank you." I said before turning around and seeing that the boys finally got all of our luggage inside the lobby.

Walking over to Kentrell, I leaned up and kissed his lips.

"Y'all know you could've just waited for the porter to come? He would've brought everything inside." I said as Karin and I snickered.

"Damn, I ain't know that. Lil Ben was over here tryna impress Karin, jus thought I'd help a brother out." Kentrell said as I playfully hit him on his chest. He started laughing as Ben and Karin were avoiding eye contact with one another. The tension was definitely real.

"Here are ya'll keys. I think we're all on the fourth floor, judging by the key numbers." I said while handing everyone a key.

"Welp, Ion know about y'all, but I'll be by the poolside. Tell me when the bitches get here." Montana said as he started walking towards the elevator. Everybody started laughing at how serious he was.

"Say, we really should go to the pool. Ain't done that in a lil minute." Ben said as we all nodded in agreement.

"Fasho, let's all go put our stuff away and touch back down here in twenty?" 3Three said as we all nodded.

"Y'all go ahead and do that, me and mines gone stay in tonight." Kentrell said with a smirk while throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Oop, well we'll leave y'all lovebirds to it." Karin said while winking at me. I blushed and hid my head in his chest.

We all walked into the elevator and reached the fourth floor while going in opposite directions. Pulling out the keycard, I unlocked the door and was astonished at how nice it looked. There were two king beds a bathroom, kitchen, seating area and more.

"Now I see why you got the private suite. It's definitely a vibe in here, I love these red walls." I said. Our bags were already in here which I was thankful for. Changing into some boxers, I got more comfortable as Kentrell started taking his chains off.

"Fasho, stand right there. I want ya face to flood my camera roll." He said while tilting his head with a smirk. I smiled and shook my head. Pulling out his phone he snapped a few pictures of me and I assume he posted it on his story.

 Pulling out his phone he snapped a few pictures of me and I assume he posted it on his story