Chapter 30

Yara POV. 🤍

"Aight, stay sleep den." He said. I felt him move from off the bed as I sighed in satisfaction.

"And that's exactly what I intend to do." I mumbled as I closed my eyes again. A moments later I felt kisses being planted on my face and down my neck.

"Mmm, Ken lemme sleep."

"Wake up." He mumbled. He continued leaving traces from my neck to my chest and lower.

"I'm up, just let m-" I was cutoff by the feeling of his lips on my center making me gasp. His grip on my thighs was lethal as he held my legs apart.

"Y-You... are... helllll." I moaned out. I could feel his face make a smirk on my lower region. He began rubbing my pearl as he proceeded with a licking and sucking combo.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head at the feeling. Placing my hand on his head, I bucked my back forward at the feeling.

"Shitttt babyyyy." I moaned. He reached his hands to his head, removing my hands, he pinned them down on the bed.

"Bet yo ass awake nah." He mumbled as I bit my lip in pleasure. My stomach started to tighten and so did my fists on the sheets.

"Fuckkk, I- I" I said as my mouth was agape.

"Drench that shit on my face ma." He mumbled as my body immediately reacted to his voice. I released all over his face as he began licking me up clean. I was physically stuck as I stared at the ceiling. He was the embodiment of a soul stealer.

Kissing me on the lips, he chuckled in amusement. "You good shawty?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes as he hovered over my body, while planting kissed my face.

"My soul was snatched, you didn't warn me that you were gonna wake me up like that Mr. Gaulden." I said.

"Guh, I told yo lil ass to get that ass up. Mission accomplished cus you up nah." He smirked. He got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. I laid there until my phone buzzed on the nightstand, making me roll over to grab it.

Looking at the caller I.D., it was an unknown number. I stared at the screen as I scrunched my face up; I just decided to decline it. Soon, Kentrell came back into the room with a now cleansed face and a towel in his hand.

"Thank you baby." I smiled as he started cleaning me up. He threw the towel in the hamper and laid back down on my chest.

"You ready to be on stage wit me today?" He asked making me smile. I was excited to be on stage wit him. The only performance I've seen of him was when I would have a private show on his grandmother's front lawn.

"Yessss! I can't wait to be in that environment. I told you that you were gonna be big." I said as he smirked and nodded.

"You did fasho, but bae, I wanted to ask you some." He said making me look down at him.

"Wassup?" I asked

"I wanted to know... if you'd be down to come with me to visit my father." He said. To say my heart jumped out of my chest would be an understatement. I've only heard stories about Kentrell's father along with his feelings toward him. For him to want me to meet him, said a lot about how he feels about me. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of me meeting the man who created the man in front of me.

"I'd love to meet your dad, of course I'll go with you baby. But, when was the last time you both talked?" I said. Instantly, I could physically see his mood change.

"A while ago...I feel bad cus I'm most likely the only contact he has to the outside world." He shook his head

"Why haven't you been visiting? I asked while rubbing his chest.