Chapter 17

Kentrell POV. 🤎

"Mane she doing too much. Why the fuck ain't she answering my calls!" I said as I paced around my living room with a blunt in my hand.

"Yara got this nigga stressing!" Baby Joe said causing the gang to laugh.

"Yeah you definitely whipped Yb." Ben said

That's the thing. I'm whipped and I haven't even had the pussy yet. Yara got me acting like this just off of her simply being her. But these niggas don't need to know that.

"Mane whatever, I know ha ass see me calling and texting her. She blowing my high right now mane." I said shaking my head.

"What you do for her to be ignoring you?" 3Three said as BabyJoe passed him the blunt.

I sighed. "She said I was letting my past relationships affect the one that we trying to build. That I need to let dat hurt go." I said while shrugging.

"Shit, you betta let that hurt go in a song. Come on, cus you need to get in the booth anyway." Ben said as he started walking to my home studio. I followed him as he started choosing random beats my producer had sent me. He picked one beat that I liked.

"Aye, turn dat up." I said as I made my way inside the booth. I put my headphone on while telling Ben to start the beat over. Ima just start going off the dome cus she's right, I need to let this hurt go. Or at least try to.

"I don't fit right, anomalies
And I don't accept how you lyin' to me
And see yourself all in my dreams
Show you somethin' you never seen
You actin' funny all of a sudden
Well, bitch, just say you don't love me
Infiltratin', gone on occasions like you tryna hide somethin'
I never lie, always admit 'cause I be feelin' like, "fuck it"
I wouldn't want you to lie to me, you happy when you leave
I been done dirty and I'm scarred so I don't fuck with no bitch
You probably fucked him but I still won't let a hoe suck my dick
You got me fucking' up my song 'cause I'm so mad about the shit
I just got spirits on my phone, it ain't no human you bitch."

I finished the rest of the song before taking the headphones off, and walked outside the booth. I ain't even gon lie, that felt good to get that off my chest. I've been feeling like I've been carrying this weight on shoulders that makes me feel like I'm drowning. A lot of people done did me dirty in the past, which is why I act the way do. I'm closed off and ion trust people easily.

But my mistake was applying that concept to Yara. She ain't never give me a reason to feel like she would treat me like those bitches in my past. I think that was just my way of trying to find something that would disrupt my feelings, because I'm falling for Yara, and hard. I guess I'm just scared of going down that path again.

When I walked out the studio, Ben was on his phone as he was walking over towards me.

"Yo Yara just posted on Instagram." He said showing me his phone.

"And Karin, hell no cus that look like the same place. I knew her ass was lying when I called her." Ben said shaking his head

"How she gon post on Instagram and not text me back?" I said. I pulled my phone out my pocket and texted her for what felt like the hundredth time today.

D'Sean 🥰: so you can post on Instagram but not answer me? 😐

I waited for her to reply only for me to be left on read. Yeah she got me fucked up. If this was another female, I would not give a fuck about this shit and just go and find me another one to fuck on. Ian even the type to chase no female, but Yara rey make me show my ass. I texted again for the last time.