Chapter 24

Kentrell POV. 🤍

"I CAME TROUGH SWERVING. I WAS THUGGING GETTING LOADED GETTING DIRTY!" I shouted as Yara looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Ken, why you gotta do that right here though? You get on my nerves." She said as she chuckled. I grabbed her lil make up brush and started painting my face with it. I don't know how girls be doing this shit, but I be lowkey be wanting to put it on for the one time.

"Nigga, give me my brush!" She said laughing as I started putting eye liner on my face.

"YO! You can't tell me I don't know what I'm doing." I said as I looked in mirror. Looking at my face, you couldn't tell I didn't know what I was doing.

"Say, Yara lemme paint your face ma. Cus I'm killing this shit." I said while grabbing her lashes as she popped my hand. I'm convinced she be wearing spiders on her eyes.

"I would let you, but we got places to be. So why you playing in my make up?" She said laughing. She handed me a wipe as I wiped my face. To be honest I just wanted to mess with her. Looking all sexy while putting them spiders on her face.

"Why you staring at me." She said looking at me through the mirror.

"Say, I can't look at you?" I asked tilting my head as she just shook her head and laughed.

"Gimme kiss." I said while putting my head on her shoulder.

"I don't want to get lip gloss on your lips." She said as I smacked my lips.

"Do it look like I give a fuck?" I asked as she laughed.

"Yeah, cus you clearly bothered." She said as she grabbed my face and kissed my lips. She gave me a wet kiss as I gripped her waist. Letting go, she wiped the lip gloss of my lips as I just stared at her.

"I'm excited! I haven't been back to BR in a long time. But I'm a little nervous to meet the rest of your family." she said as we both walked out the bathroom.

"Why you nervous ma? You know they gonna love you. And Kendell been asking to see you." I said annoyed at that last part. His ass always had a lil kiddie crush on Yara.

"Awww! My boyfriend been asking about me?" she said while cheesing.

"Chanel, don't fuck up my mood. Boyfriend my ass. That position is already secured. As in zero capacity." I said as she started laughing.

"Bae I'm just playing! You already know you have that position secured. Gorilla glue tight." she said as I started laughing. This girl something else. She started making her way into my closet. Her ass made a whole section for her clothes but I don't mind. I love that she's comfortable in my space.

"Bae aren't we matching today?" She asked as I nodded. I walked over to the hanging sweatsuits and handed her the one we were gonna wear today. I already had mine on, but she's just now getting dressed cus she needed to do her make up first.

Stripping from her clothes, she was left in a bra and panties that showed all her curves. I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed with her physique. She's always telling me about her insecurities, but I don't see any when I admire her. Her stretch marks complementing her chocolate skin is everything to me. And the way her ass sits up is what made me walk over to her and cup it in my hands.

"Ma." I said while rubbing my hands down her sides.

"Yes pooh?" She responded while putting her hoodie over her head.

"You gon let me put a baby in you?" I asked as she started laughing.

"A baby? Ken stop fucking playing with me." She said as I just grinned.