Chapter 20

Kentrell POV. 🤍

"Yo, Chanel you ready?!" I yelled from down the steps.

"Hold on! Give me a minute, I'm almost done!" she yelled back. Smcht, she said that like 10 minutes ago.

Today, I got a photo shoot to go to for this magazine. If it means more money in my back account, then by all means. Yara and I have been spending all of our time together and I love it. She has to fly back to New York in a few days for business, and I aint tryna be away from her. I'm attached to her, not only is she my bestfriend, but she is my soon to be girlfriend. I plan to officially make her mine today after the photoshoot. I been wanted to make her mine, but I felt like there were obstacles trying to test us. I wanted all of the bullshit to subside, so I could ask her the right way; with no drama or interferences.

I heard Yara coming down the steps making me turn around to look at her fine ass. "Pooh, do I look okay?" she asked me while looking down at her outfit.

"You look good mamas. I see why yo ass had to take so long." I said as I walked to her while wrapping my arms around her. "Cus it was definitely worth the wait." I said as I kissed her lips and stared in her eyes. Yara shook her head while smiling. "Uh uh, cus you tryna make us late to this photoshoot, and it's not about to happen DeSean." She said as she kissed my lips and mushed my head.

"Smcht, I wasn't even on that type of time. But now that you said something..." I said as she started laughing. "Boy come on, cus I clearly got you whipped." She said as she smirked while grabbing my hand and heading out the door. "Shit... you do. But don't let that boost ya head up." I said as she smacked her lips.

"Yeah I won't, cus I don't want my head as big as yours." She said while laughing as I mugged her. This girl play too much. "Mane get yo ass in the van." I said while opening the door for her as she slid in her seat. I climbed in after her and shut the door behind me.

"Hey Montana. I know you mad that Ken got you up this early." Yara said to Montana who was seated in the row in front of ours. "Wassam Yara, and yeah I am. Exact reason why I'm sleeping the whole way there. Yb, wake me up when we get there." Montana said as he got comfotable in his seat. "Ole grizzly bear in hybernation head ass." I said as Yara started bust out laughing. She playfully hit my arm. "Don't do him, let that man get his rest." She said as she took out her phone while scrolling on it.

"Mane, where the fuck is 3Three and them at? If they ain't here in five minutes, we gon leave they asses." I said as I sat back and crossed my arms. I moved my head and laid it on Yara's shoulder. She moved her head and rested on my head while we both started watching funny videos on her phone.

"You sleepy pooh?" Yara asked as she started rubbing my head.

"Nah, I just wanted to lay up on you." I said as I wrapped my arm around her stomach. She started smiling at me as she leaned down to kiss my lips. I be feeling on cloud 9 with this girl, don't nobody make me feel the way she do.

The sprinter van door slid open as 3Three, Ben and my camera man, Rich, sat down in the row of seats behind us.

"Finally, y'all dumbasses was rey get left." I said as I nodded my head to the driver, making him start pulling out my neighborhood.

"Mane, we was coming, ole dramatic ass." Ben said as he waved me off. I rolled my eyes and turned back around to face Yara as I started messing with her lips.

"You stay messing with me." She said while laughing. I was in a daze while just looking at her face. She's perfect. I can't keep my hands off her.