Chapter 26

Kentrell POV. 🤍

"So you saying they don't know what the nigga look like?" Right now, I was on the block chopping it up with my nigga Dante. I was trying to find more information on the niggas that shot up my trap houses, more so who it was that gave the order.

"Look Top, I've asked around and it's either people who don't know shit about it or motherfuckers who not tryna snitch. But I did get a name off of one of the old cats. Just his street name though." Dante said as I nodded. I sparked the blunt and put it to my lips, pulling from it, I blew out the smoke and returned my attention back onto him.

"I'm listening. What name you got fa me?" I asked.

"They call him "Bluejay." Dante replied as I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Fuck type of name is Bluejay? Like the fucking bird?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Yeah I guess so. But, Ima keep asking around for more information. They trashed the trap up pretty bad, came back and vandalized it a couple weeks ago. You can go see for yourself."

"Aight, just hit me up when u find something. And stay up, there's always niggas to look out for." I said as he nodded. I dapped him up before he started walking back down the block. I walked inside the trap house seeing bullet holes plastering the walls along with spray paint.

Looking at the wall, there was a big blue spray painted bird plastered onto it. I shook my head in anger, because now this nigga was trying to mark territory. Knowing that this is my turf. This nigga has definitely made it clear that he wants static; so it's only right that I give him what he's looking for.

I pulled out my phone and took pictures of the walls to send to my private contractor. He immediately hit me back saying that the walls were fixable judging from the pictures. Then, I pulled out my trap phone and started scrolling through my contacts. Every nigga needs a list of hitters to get the job done. I stopped scrolling at my nigga Cortez's contact as I dialed his number. He picked up on the second ring.

"Wassam Top."

"Say, I need you and a couple of niggas to hit up this spot for me. I'm putting down 10k for this shit." I said

"Fasho, tell me where and who and it's done." He said

"You know them crip niggas from Southside? They run with a nigga named Bluejay. Ima need you light they shit up, and make sure you deliver this message..."

"Anything."

"Tell em Top says hello." I smirked

"Gotchu, Ima keep you posted."

"Aight one." I said

"One." The line ended.

Now let's get to this party. I've been waiting for my two favorite people to meet.

~•~•~•~

"Mamas, you got the gift?" I asked as Yara nodded. She climbed out the car with the gift bag in her hand. Observing her, I could tell she was tense and was nervous.

"You got nothing to be nervous about ma. They all gon love you." I chuckled. She smiled.

"I know, it's just that I've never met your dad's side of the family. So, there's going to be a lot of new introductions. But I'm ready, I want to meet the person who you love and look up to the most." She replied. I kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand as we walked inside the house. Music was being played throughout the whole house as my relatives turned their heads to acknowledge us.