Chapter 16

1 week later...
Yara POV. 🦋

I was laying on Kentrell's chest while he was rubbing circles on my ass. We were in his theater room watching a movie. We've been at each other's hip for the last couple of weeks and I can slowly start feeling myself getting attached to him. His scent, his smile, his laugh, even the mug that stay on his face. I looked up at him just admiring his face.

"You like what you see?" Kentrell said looking down at me while smirking

"Yesss...you so fine pooh." I said while rubbing his face. He smiled as he bit his bottom lip. He pulled me on top him, making me straddle him as he re-attached his hands to butt.

"My luh chocolate drop." He said as he started leaving kisses on my neck. He know what the fuck he doing.

"Ken." I said as he was still kissing on my neck.

"Yes mamas?" He mumbled making my neck tingle.

"Are you really for me?" I asked as I felt him stop kissing me to look me in my eyes.

"Whatchu asking me that fa?" He said

"I don't know, it's just I know you and how you are with other females. One minute you with a girl and the next your on another. I don't want this to be temporary, I want what we have to be for the long run. I'm just trying to see if we're on the same page or not." I said looking down while tracing his arm tattoos.

"Yara, the only reason why I used to switch from girl to girl is because I was trying to find the right one. I was trying to find you. Every girl I've been with, they didn't compare to you. You never judge me, always make sure I'm straight and always know the right things to say. If you haven't noticed by now that I'm stuck on you, you gotta be blind. Ion want these assed out groupies or bitches, I want you." He said as I started laughing when he said 'assed out'. His face was so serious.

I nodded taking his words in. He grabbed my face making me look at him. "Ya heard me?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah, I hear you." I said

"Yeah you heard me, but are you listening?" He asked as I laughed.

"Yes Kentrell, I'm listening." I said as I kissed his chin.

"Aight, now can your fine ass go make us some more popcorn?" He asked as he grabbed a couch pillow hugging it.

"No Ken, I'm not walking around this big ass house by myself. And it's dark? Yeah no. Ain't no demons about to grab my feet." I said shaking my head as he started laughing.

"Yo scary ass, come on Ima go up wit you." He said as he got up from the couch.

"Nah cus I feel like you gonna run away and leave me up there. Lemme get on your back." I said as he lowered his body letting me jump on his back.

"Chanel, ain't nobody even in here, you tripping." He said while laughing as he carried me up the steps.

"Ion care, cus you know that I'm scared of the dark." I said

"That's why you got yo nigga here to protect you. Ain't nun happening on my watch." He said making me smile as we reached the kitchen. He turned the light on and sat me down on the island.

"Lemme guess, cause you keep the strap on you?" I said as I immitated his voice while laughing.

"Fasho, you know what it is wit me. Niggas know I'm quick to let it blow." He said as he put the popcorn in the microwave.

"I go by Youngboy and I'll zip your ass for talking shit." I sung trying my best to sound like him.

"These niggas bitches and I know that they ain't bout that shit." He sung back while hitting his dance.