Chapter 25

ATL
7:30 pm
Lenox Mall

                                   Yara POV. 🦋

"Now you know you did not have to do that man like that." I said as I rolled my eyes. Kentrell's head laid on my shoulder as his arms were wrapped around my neck while he walked behind me in the mall.

"Nigga shouldn't have been staring at you. Had the nerve to ask if you needed help finding something." He said as I started laughing.

"Ken, that's his job! Smcht, you get on my nerves." I said chuckling as he kissed my cheek.

After we got our food from Chick-Fil-A , we ate in his car and then drove to the mall. We've been at this mall for a while now, just trying to pass time before our flight. Our flight is at 8:30 pm, so now we were making our way out of the mall.

"She a real rough rider, lemme get behind her, put this dick inside her." Kentrell sang as he dry humped me from behind. I shook my head in embarrassment as people were staring at us.

"Come on bae, we're gonna be late for our flight." I said laughing as we walked out of the mall. His high ass was gone, and now he was even more horny than usual.

"It's my plane. They gone takeoff when I say take off." He said as I laughed. I put the bags in the trunk and opened the passenger door wide open.

"Why you just standing there?" He asked as I stood there with the door open.

"Because I'm driving. Just because you in the clouds doesn't mean I want to see the ones in heaven. Your high ass can't drive right now." I said as he started laughing.

"Aight, you right. Cus a nigga is lowkey seeing colors and shapes." He said climbing in the seat as I laughed at him and shut the door.

I climbed in the driver's seat as Kentrell handed me his keys which I put them in the ignition. I started driving to the airport which took us about 20 minutes to arrive. I parked the car as both Kentrell and I got out and grabbed all of our luggage.

The weather definitely took a turn, because now it was windy and chilly as soon as I stepped out the car. We both started walking towards the jet as a valet came to take Kentrell's car out of the flying zone.

"Pack your bags, we gon board the G5!" Kentrell yelled as I looked at him confusingly.

"Now what are you singing?" I asked while laughing. He grabbed my hand after he handed our bags to one of the flight attendants. I hopped onto the nearest seat as he stood over top of me.

"A song I wrote for you. You gone hear it once my album drop." He said while smirking.

"About me? Aww bae, I can't wait to hear it." I said while smiling. I grabbed his arms and pulled him to the back of the jet where there was a built in bedroom. I pushed him on the bed as I closed the doors and turned to face him.

 I pushed him on the bed as I closed the doors and turned to face him