Chapter 8 "Tatted on my Mind"

Kentrell POV. 💚

I woke up around 12 pm in the afternoon cus a nigga was faded last night. Plus the pills I be taking subdue the pain I be feeling, makes me feel numb. My dream was to become a success rapper and I'm 20 and now it's my reality. But the fame shit ain't worth it especially these groupies showcasing fake love and putting up facades.

I guess you could label me as a playboy. Every week I got a new girl on my side. But that's exactly what I want... I just never want to be alone.

This fame shit has only caused me pain. I'm judged for being me and when I'm doing good, I'm still judged. So why not give these people what they want... for me to be the bad guy.

I got up and did my hygiene routine going downstairs where the gang was all at, they stayed here last night too. We was all fucked up. I opened the cabinet and poured me a bowl of cereal. Today I had a studio session that I did not want to go to. If I'm being honest all I want to do was smoke and sleep.

I turned my head hearing footsteps down the hallway as Ben walked in rubbing his eyes. "Yooo what the hell happened last night? I blacked the fuck out!" Ben said. I laughed remembering the lil party we had last night. Montana 'my manager' walked in the kitchen coming through the front door. "Wassup Ben. Kentrell you got a studio session at 3pm and that Kay girl keep trying to get in touch with you. Keep them lil girls off my line." Montana said

I rolled my eyes. Here she go wit dis bullshit. She probably texted and called last night but I was too out of it. Me and Kay... mane wtf am I saying there ain't no me and Kay. She put up this whole facade in our relationship and used me as a publicity stunt. It's crazy cus I actually thought I loved her. Or was I just in love with the thought of her? Now me and her just fuck from here and there cus I know she'll never leave. I just keep her around cus I just don't want to be alone forreal.

I pulled out my phone seeing all the missed calls and unread text messages she sent.

Kay 🙄: I thought you said you was gonna call me?

Kay 🙄: You get on my fucking nerves Kentrell. Always tryna make me look dumb 🤦🏾‍♀️.

Kay 🙄: can I at least see you today?

I rolled my eyes. This girl don't know when to stop. She still acting like we in a relationship when we not. I was about to leave her on read, but then I thought why not play with her feelings like she did mine? Ima make her fall in love with me all over again just to toss her to the side.

So I responded back.

Kentrell 😍: Yeah come to Atlantic at 3 and we can chill.

Kay 🙄: kk, see you daddy 😘

I shook my head. Too easy. I got dressed in a white tee, some black amiri jeans wit a multi colored vest and threw some jewelry on.