Chapter 18

Valentine's Day
10:30 am
__________

Yara's POV. 🦋

"Mamas, wake up."

"Chanel." Kentrell said as he planted kisses on my face.

"Hmm." I mumbled with my eyes closed while turning in his sheets. Last night I slept over here after everyone left.

"Aight, but if I dump water on you, don't say nun." Kentrell said as I felt him get off the bed. I immediately jumped out the bed as he started laughing at me.

"See, that got ya ass up. Karin already brought your clothes, come downstairs after you get dressed." Kentrell said as he kissed my cheek and walked out of his bedroom.

I walked to his bathroom and grabbed one of his extra toothbrushes and started brushing my teeth and washing my face. I walked back into his bedroom as saw a P.I.N.K. duffle bag on the floor. Opening it, I saw an outfit for today and a dress for tonight.

Last night, Karin and I thought it would be fun to have a double date tonight. She told me she wanted me and Jayceon to finally meet. It took a lot to convince Kentrell, because I knew that type of thing wasn't his scene. He agreed, as long as he got to choose what we did today.

I took a shower and got dressed in some jeans and a white crop top. Bless Karin for packing me a curling iron. I curled my hair and did light makeup. After I felt content with my look, I started making my way downstairs.

"D'Sean!" I yelled as I looked for him. This house is way too big to know where he is. "Come to da kitchen!" He yelled back. I walked in the kitchen and gasped as I looked at the island counter. There was white roses, breakfast food and an arrangement of fruit in the shape of a heart.

"Awww Ken! This is so sweet!" I said as I walked up to him. "Happy Valentine's Day Chanel. If this sap ass shit make you smile, then you can expect shit like this from me." He said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you Ken. I love it, and you even got my favorite foods!" I said as I smiled while looking around the island.

"Fasho, and yo lil ass better eat all of it too." He said as he grabbed a strawberry. "Of course, but I got something for you too." I said as he looked up at me surprised. A grin started to plaster his face. "You got me sum, huh?" He said as he grinned at me. "Mhm, Ima spoil you too." I said as I went upstairs to grab his gift. I came back downstairs to the kitchen as I told him to close his eyes, which he did. I put his gift in front of him on the counter.

"Aight, you can open them now." I said as he opened his eyes. He opened the box and started smiling big as hell. It was a iced out patek philippe which had a message engraved in it.

"Yooo, Yara this shit fire. Thank you mamas." he said as he clasped it on his wrist. "I'm glad you like it. Look at the engravement." I said as he read the words out loud.

"From the pavement, my love for you began. All in, us both together, is the forever plan." He said smiling as he walked over to me.

"I love it. Forreal, you always thinking bout a nigga and I aprreciate you for dat." He said as he kissed my lips.

"I'll always think about you. That's never gonna change. Happy Valentine's Day pooh." I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"But what is on today's agenda? What you got planned?" I asked as I started making both of our plates.

"I knew you wouldn't want to do that cheesy Valentine's day type shit, so I decided on doing something active today." He said as he typed on his phone.