Chapter 32

Yara's POV. 🦋

        Kentrell hasn't been answering his phone and it's going on 2:00 am now. I called Ben and them, and they weren't picking up their phones either. I'm really starting to worry because I know it's easy for him to land himself into trouble.

"Kentrell DeSean Gaulden, if you aren't in this room before 2:30, that's ya fucking ass. You know how I get, just... baby just call me back please? Let me know that you're okay." I left him the thousandth voice message of the night. I was growing aggravating within each second.

Hearing knocking at the door I jumped up from the bed, nearly tripping over my own feet. I expected to see Kentrell's face, but instead was met with Karin's smeared one. I could visibly tell that she had been crying.

"Rin? What's wrong, why are you crying babes?" I pulled her into the room as she just stood there.

"I know you're tired of my crying by now." She chuckled. "I-I came to tell you that I'm flying back home tonight. Jayceon and I got into a stupid ass fight and I need to clear things up with him. He deserves to know." She managed to get out of her muffled cries. I started rubbing her back while listening.

"He deserves to know what?" I asked. She took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"That my heart belongs to Ben." She averted her eyes to face me as a small smile formed on my face.

"I know, I know. I got myself into this, and I really didn't want anyone to get hurt but I can't help how I feel Ya. I never wanted to be that girl who strings two niggas along, but I owe it to myself and both of them to just be honest and spare a bigger heartbreak." She said. It was quiet until instantly started laughing. She scrunched her face as I continued laughing at her.

"Girl why are you laughing? This is serious!" She frowned.

"I'm laughing because the both of us are in love. Remember when we said these niggas could never have us? Now look at us." I said as we both started laughing.

"I just know that I have to give Jayceon an explanation before I can pursue anything with Ben. The least I can do, is do it in person." She said as I nodded in understanding.

"I agree. I'm just sad you have to leave tonight! First, Ken goes AWOL and now my bestfriend is leaving too."

"What about Kentrell? The guys are still not back yet?" She asked as I shook my head.

"And he's not answering my calls or texts." I added. She started shaking her head.

"Hell naw. Girl let's do some investigating. Open up Instagram right now, cus I know those niggas gone be flexing all night." She said as I chuckled and pulled up Instagram.

Going through their stories, I only saw videos from hours ago, none recently. I was about to give up my search, until a DM popped up on my screen. Usually I ignore all the messages I get, but for some reason I clicked on it anyway.

I instantly regretted the action as my heart dropped. It was a picture of Kentrell in his car. A girl with red hair and a cat mask was sitting on top of his lap as his pants were pulled down. If that wasn't enough, her lips were on his as his hand was on her waist. It's crazy how one picture could have so much of an effect on my heart. And in this moment...it broke.

I just kept staring at it. Staring at it while thinking this has to be a joke... but there it was in my face. He had on the same outfit he had on before he left so I know that this was real. Where did we go wrong? We were just fine before he left. What made him decide to cheat on me? What made him decide to break my heart like this. I didn't realize that I was crying until Karin appeared in front of me with tissues.