chapter 56.

"Wake up BITCHES"Alessa and Alex said as they woke up Gio and Gianni

"It's your fucking birthdaaaaayyyy" Alex yelled as the boys groaned.

"Get .the.fuck.out"Gio groaned in annoyance as he threw his pillow blindly at one of the twins and missing.

"That's why you missed bitch."Alessa said flicking him off.

"G wake the fuck up, "Natalia said as she came in and took the pillow off the floor, and walked Gianni on the head with it.

"Ahhhh I'm up" Gianni whined.
"It's our fucking birthday and we are the ones getting abused, "Gio said as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Stop your complaining dumbass and be grateful that we are in your presence and can make your 18th birthday a fucking hit," Alessa said.

"Sisi," Alex said running up to her friend.
"Yesss," Sienna said as she joined the group with her phone in hand.
"Can you invite Santana and Carlos to the twin's little birthday get-together? "Alex asked.
"Oh hell yeah invite them, "Gianni said as he sat down on the couch.
"Already done babes," she said as she typed away on her phone.

"Good morning, "Vadim said as he walked in with Viktor shuffling behind him.

"Good morning V, "Alessa said as she scouted over and made room for him to cuddle her.

"Why so grouchy, "Alex asked as she made grabby hands at Viktor who had jumped on top of her.

"Because my brother isn't a morning person, "Natalia said as she played with Gianni's hair.

"All those times he's come and woken us up in the morning and he isn't one, "Alessa said with a surprised face.

"He's not an EARLY morning person,10-12 he's fine but before that is a big no "Vadim said.

"Good to know, "Alex said as she rubbed his back.

"Ok, can we go find Abby and talk to our little niece or nephew nowww"Sienna whined as she put her phone down.

"YESSS, "Alex and Alessa said as they ran to Antonio and Abby's room with Natalia and sienna behind them.

Antonio and the rest of the guys went out to get the twins Birthday gift and left the girls home to keep them occupied for the day.

"Abbbyyyy," the girls said as they knocked on the door."Come in, "Abby said with a little laugh.

The girls opened the door and were just stunned at how gorgeous Abby looked in the morning.
"How do you look so effortlessly beautiful this early in the morning "Alessa asked as they all crawled into the bed and crowed her.

"I could ask you guys the same, "she said as she rubbed her belly ." what's up "She asked them with arched brows.

"We wanted to visit and talk to our little niece or nephew that's hiding in there," Alex said as she rubbed Abby's belly.