chapter 61.

(flash forward)

(flash forward)

"We are gathered here today to celebrate life. We are here today to share memories and stories of the life we lost. Even though some have held grudges against him, we all still loved him in our way ." the speaker said as he took a deep breath.
All around the room you could hear the whimpers of friends and family.
Flashback over

"Are you guys packed and ready to go? "Abby asked as she Tati and Maria came into Alessa's room.

"Yes, "The twins said after Alex hopped off of Alessa's suitcase that would barely close since they got more clothes than they brought with them.

"That was a workout, "Alessa said laughing before collapsing onto her bed.

"How many suitcases do you guys have "Tati asked as she looked around the room.

"Umm... Ten "Alex said scratching her neck and looking away in embarrassment.

"HOW"Abby asked "you guys came with two each, "She said in disbelief.

"Well, you see what had happened was, "Alessa said as she struggled to get her suitcase off of her bed."We got clothes as presents and umm then we went to the mall a few times and Ummm kinda maybe went a little overboard."She said smiling.

Abby, Tati, and Maria all burst out laughing at how guilty the twins looked.
"It's fine girls no need to look guilty," Abby said as she hugged them and sat on the bed."I know for a fact that Antonio had half of the stuff he brought shipped to New York a few days ago and Gianni has Two suitcases filled with all the new shoes he got ."Abby said trying to cheer them up.

"And you guys still have a whole closet full of clothes, "Maria said as she left Alessa's closet.

"Yep, "Alessa said as she rolled the rest of her suitcases from out of it.

"Did everyone else leave already? "Tati asked.

"No they're all going back with us this time, "Alex said as she looked up from her phone ."They should be here in a few minutes and then we can leave ."

"Alright well let's get this downstairs, "Abby said to point to the luggage.

"At this rate, we might as well get them trunks "Maria joked as the twins started pushing stuff into the elevator and sending it down.

"That's a good idea, "Alex said.

After they finished getting their bags downstairs everyone started arriving and then it was time to go.

"I'm going to miss L. A "Natalia said as we got into the SUV."We made so many memories here together "Alex said as she snuggled into Alessa.

"Good memories to wash out the bad "Alessa said hugging her twin.

"I can't believe we're going to be seniors next year," Giovanni said out of nowhere.
"We're all going to the same college right," Alessandro said."Yep, Gotta make sure we're all wracking havoc together "Gianni said making everyone in the car laugh.

After an hour's ride to the airport, the four families hopped on the jet and headed back home to New York.

"Can someone get that asshole out of the backroom," Anthonie said after they made sure all of their luggage and stuff was off the plane.

Soon Viktor and Vadim came off the plane with Nicotine and they left for the De'Luca's estate to make the call.

"Everyone in my office in ten minutes, "Antonio said.

"Ummm Mr.De'luca sir, "a nervous young maid said coming up to them ."There's someone in the study for you, "she said.

"Who, "he asked alarmed.
"Your father sir "she whispered lowly.
"WHO"everyone shouted making her jump.
"Your father sir, "she said loudly, and then everyone looked at each other before running upstairs.

"I'm going to fucking kill him, "Giovanni said.
"Giovanni stop"Antonio yelled as he reached for the door ."Not before we hear what he has to say "Antonio's said before opening the door.

"Well hello, family, "Marco said as he got out of Antonio's seat.

"What the fuck do you want "Alessa snapped.
"Watch your mouth, "Marco said in a warning tone.

"She doesn't have to watch shit when it comes to scum like you "Alex snapped."You don't have any authority over us so if anyone needs to watch how they speak it's you. So I suggest you chose your words wisely "Alex said sweetly.

"Why are you here Marco "Alessio asked.
"Can't I just visit my family and see how things are going? "he said but no one bought that bullshit.

"Cut the bullshit, "Alessio said ."Why are you here "He asked crossing his arms.

"Never could get anything past you, "Marco said as he came around the desk."I um I made a big mistake, one that puts all of our lives in danger "he said.

Out of nowhere, Gio attacked him before anyone could do or say anything.

"What the fuck did you do huh, "Gio asked as he strangled Marco."We don't have any ties to your bitch ass so what the fuck did you promise them, "he asked as he applied more pressure making Marco turn purple.

Antonio and Anthonie had to pry Gio off of Marco before he killed him."Cool off Gio," Antonio said pushing him back.

"Twins go with him," Antonio demanded before turning back to Marco who was struggling to breathe.

"Talk old man," Anthonie said slapping him upside the face.

"I made a deal with the Albanians and the Ukrainians. It was an arrangement for the twins "Marco said before getting cut off by Vadim.

"Yeah, an arrangement you can shove up your fucking ass and their ass's because it's not fucking happening ."

"Yeah it's not happening anymore, "Marco said ."I didn't know that the twins and Viktor and Vadim were together before I made the deal, but they somehow found out and now they want all of our heads ."Marco said.

"FOR A DEAL YOU FUCKING MADE, " Alex said as she stormed back into the room." A DEAL YOU HAD NO FUCKING ROOM TO MAKE, "she said as she slapped him so hard the whole room gasped ."if there's  a way for us to get out of this deal I will personally hand you to them myself you sick son of a bitch "Alex whispered in deathly calm."You had no fucking right "Alex said as her voice broke.

"Alexandria come,"Alessa said calling her twins and then all the teens walked out to comfort their friend and sister.

"Alexandria" Marco called out "I didn't know it would come down to this, "he said sounding genuinely sincere and hurt.

"I hope you fucking rot in hell," she said looking back with a single tear running down her face before they walked her out the room.

"You better hope and pray to god we all find a solution to this shit because if I lose my family over your fucked up decision I will personally kill you and feed to my fucking dog, "Abby said as she grabbed his face harshly and looked into his eyes"You're fucking pathetic," she said before letting his face go.

Well damn ...Who do you suspect died and trust it's going to be a shocker