chapter 12.

"It's time to get ready," I shook Alex awake after my alarm clock went off

It was time for dinner with the Romanov's and we'd already ignored the alarm twice. Alex finally pulled herself out of the bed and followed me to the bathroom to get ready.

It may seem weird that we live in such a big house and yet we were the only ones that shared a bathroom. We didn't mind it, we actually joined being that we were used to sharing everything.

We took our makeup off when we came back from school and didn't see a purpose in redoing it just for a dinner. Instead, we covered our blemishes with concealed and finished up with highlight and lip gloss.

Our hair was tied up in meat buns. I left a few pieces out to frame my face and curled them as a finishing touch.

Somehow, we ended up going the same route with our outfits.

Alexandria wore a red turtleneck with a red and blue plaid skirt and some matching red knee-high socks. While I wore a white turtleneck with a green and blue plaid and some matching white knee-high socks.

We both wore our silver pendants with snakes engraved on them and some simple hoops with a few rings. After that, we sprayed on a soft vanilla perfume before leaving the room.

Third Person

The twins walked down the stairs and couldn't find their brothers anywhere. They ventured into the main living room and saw the grand piano sitting there.

"Do you wanna play? "Alex asked Alessa as they sat at the piano.

"Yeah," she whispered, sitting down and opening it, running her fingers hands across the keys.

"What song do you wanna play?" Alessa asked.

" Let's play Lovely," Alex replied.

Alessa agreed as they started to play, humming along as their fingers took turns dancing across the piano keys.

The boys walked down to the living room when the doorbell rang. "Where are Alex and Alessa at?"Alessio questions as he came down the stairs.

"Probably taking thirty-five years to get ready." Giovanni grumbled while they approached the door.

"Hello Val," Antonio greeted the older man who was like an uncle to them since birth.

The Russian mafia and Italian mafia had been allies for years now and were stronger than ever.

Val having stepped up along with Jakob, Lucien, and their uncle when Marco disappeared on the boys helped them grow stronger. The boys were forever grateful to the three leaders.

"Antonio, how are you guys?" Val asked as he and his family walked into the house.

"We're doing amazing. How are you? "Antonio hugged the man once he was inside.