chapter 48.

"I think we found her, "Alessio said walking into the kitchen with Alessandro following behind

"Ok, where is she "Alessa asked as she stopped eating her fruit bowl.

"Well after she ambushed the mission and shot you, she hopped on the first flight out of New York to L.A," Alessio said sliding the tablet over to the twins.

"She checked into the Beverly Hotel under a fake name and has been there ever since, "Alessandro said.

"Marie Da'Vinci "Alex snickered."Seems like we have a fan, "she said as she slid the Tablet to Alessa.

"Is she dumb?"Alessa asked."She used my middle name and her maiden name as a fucking alias." she said astonished.

"Fan behavior, "Alex said ."Alright, when do we move"She asked just as Anthonie, Antonio, Gio, and Gianni walked in from a mission?

"Tonight, so pack your shit and let's get going, "Antonio said and then they all dispersed.

Alessa and Alex quickly went a packed their outfits for their time in L.A. and then met in the living room and called the group chat.

"Hey" Sienna greeted as she was the first to join and then everyone else came on the call.

"Are you guys coming to L.A. or staying here?"Alessa asked as she threw her hair up into a messy ponytail.

"Yeah, we are going to meet you after you guys capture her," Vadim said as he shared the screen with Viktor.

"Ok, See you guys soon," Alex said before blowing a kiss to the screen and ending the call.

"Alright, Let's get this show on the road, "Abby said as she came downstairs matching the girls in a sweatsuit. Hers was a pretty cream color while Alessa's was a brown color and Alex's was a navy blue set.

"We have to wait for the goon squad to hurry up and pack all their hair gels first" Alessa joked.

"Looks like we'll be a while then," Abby said as she sat down.
"You look different Abby," Alex said "You have this newfound glow to you, "She said as she observed her."Oh Ummm it's a new skincare item I'm trying out" She said as she applied some hand cream."Well, it suits you"Alex and Alessa said.
"I don't think I'll ever get used to that"Abby said as she laughed along with the twins.

"Alright let's go," Anthonie said as they all came running down the stairs.
"About time, "The twins said and headed to the garage.

"You know what, we're going to let that one slide," Anthonie said as all the guys started at the twins like they grew two heads.

"Ok, enough chit chat let's go kill our mom, "Alessa said snapping her fingers before heading bout to the SUV.

"These girls will be the death of us"Alessio muttered as they walked out.
"Driving us straight to an early grave," Anthonie mumbled.