chapter 11.

"Alessi" a screeching voice could be heard throughout the cafeteria causing the table to look in the direction

"Oh my god"Alessandro groaned as he turned to look towards the table instead.
They turned and saw the Queen Bitch herself in all her plastic glory coming their way with her minions.

"Alessi way are you with these trailer park trash whores?" she asked with her annoyingly high-pitched voice when she reached the table.

At this point, Alessa and Alex were fuming. They had that look in their eyes where they didn't care that it was their first day of school, but they would still beat this bitch black and blue.

"I mean look at them they look like they've been run through more than once and they smell like they just walked out of the gutter. "She said and the whole cafeteria laughed at her insult.

Alessa and Alex quickly got out of their seats and walked up to her and stooped down to her level.

"Say it to our faces you plastic bitch "Alex snarled in her face and the cafeteria got quiet.
"Come on babe, say it again, "Alessa egged her on, touching Ana's crunchy hair extensions.

"I said you were trailer park trash for fucking the De'Luca bothers, "She said confidently."It's not like they like you when they could have all of this."she said pointing to her fake body.

"You have fucked up now Ana."Giovanni mused with a smirk as he watched the twin's face get red.

"Why are you sticking up for them? "Ana whined looking at Giovanni.
"Ohh your poor disturbed child, we aren't fucking them."Alessa said as she walked closer to Ana.

"They're our brothers and we'll make sure that leeches like you who fuck any and everything that walks past them won't get anywhere near them." Alex said and the whole cafeteria erupted in laughter, including the staff.

"You bitch" she yelled, raising her hand to slap them. Before her hand even came close to Alex's face, Alessa grabbed it.

"If you ever think about raising your hands to us again we will cut it off and feed it to our dogs."Alessa threatened in deathly calm, bending her hand until Ana screamed out in pain.

"Be careful Ana, we wouldn't want you to get another nose job "Alex said caressing her face before turning around and grabbing their bags ."Let's go "Alexa said as they stepped over the weeping girl and walked off.

"Janitor cleans up by table 5, there's a stench of herpes infected trash."Alessa said and the whole cafeteria erupted into chatter as they made their exit with their brothers not too far behind them.

As the twins waited by the car for their brothers, Sienna and Natalia came up to them with Viktor and Vadim trailing closely behind them.