chapter 44.

"He has some fucking nerve to show up like that"Giovanni yelled as he threw the glass he was drinking out of, at the wall causing it to shatter

"He has some fucking nerve to show up like that"Giovanni yelled as he threw the glass he was drinking out of, at the wall causing it to shatter."He's been gone 11 years and finally decides to show up and for what"He growled as they watched him pace back in forth.

"Gio calm down and breathe, "Alessa said to him making him take deep breaths and sit down.
"Why is he back," Alex asked as she comforted her brother.

"He's probably back for his benefit, "Lucian said."Marco was always one trifling bastard "

"We are even lucky to still be allies thanks to Antonio stepping up when he did," Val said."Your father was always power hungry and didn't want to do things the right way. He wanted to start prostitution rings and human trafficking and we don't stand for that," Val explained.

"Well I guess both parents were fucked up in the head," Alex mumbled."I don't understand why he came back and how did he know we were back if he cut off all ties with the mafia," Alex stated.

"As we said, your father is one trifling son of a bitch."Jakob said drinking his scotch.

"Well that was one eventful thanksgiving, "Sienna said as they all sat in Alexandria's room.

"What's Thanksgiving without a side of drama "Natalia said smirking."Especially when you're in the mafia "

"I can't believe our lives have changed this much in such a short amount of time."Alex said ."I'm just so grateful to have you guys in our lives and thankful that you guys have stuck by us no matter what"Alex said getting a little teary-eyed.

"Awww, is THE Alexandria De'Luca getting sentimental on us, "Vadim teased making the group laugh?"Shut the fuck up" Alex said as she snuggled into Viktor.

They stayed up for the rest of the night talking and laughing at the memories they now shared as a family.

When they woke up the next morning Antonio had called an early morning meeting before breakfast.

"As you guys know Marco has returned."He started."So I had him followed and a background check ran after he left. Turns out he has been meeting with the Albanians and the Ukrainians."He said as Alessandro passed out the folders.

"Aren't both of these groups our biggest rivals," Alex   asked as she read the file."What the fuck is he up to "She murmured.

"On to that point Alex, "Alessandro said as he sat down."Our father put you two in arranged marriages before mom took you away," he said anger evident in his voice.

"LIKE HELL WE'RE GETTING INTO AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE "Alessa yelled as she slammed her hands on the desk.

"Please tell us there is a way out of this "Viktor asked through clenched teeth.

"On to the next point," Alessandro said, "Those arrangements became null when mom took the twins, so the only reason he could be meeting them is to make a new arrangement."Alessandro finished.

"That could explain why he stopped by yesterday."Alex said out loud." No one wants damaged goods ." she said as she stared at the table.

"Wait, wait, "Alessa said as she jumped out of her seat." Damaged goods Alex," she said as she motioned between herself and Alex." We are damaged goods," she exclaimed and then the room went up in an uproar if disagreements.

"NO, NO let me explain, "Alessa said settling everyone down."I'm pretty sure they want the perfect pure virgin brides correct."Alessa asked them and the older adults slowly shook their heads.

"Holy shit," Alex said catching on to what Alessa was saying."We aren't virgins...technically "Alex said in a confused tone.

"There's our loophole, Isaak abusing us sexually is the loophole."

"So how would we go about destroying their new agreement if they have one "Natalia asked.

"Well first, we need to make sure that's exactly why he went to them. Then we devise a plan from there" Alessio said after thinking for a while.

"Don't worry," Viktor said as he saw Alex playing with her hands under the table."I won't let anyone take you from me ever" He whispered into her ear as he held her tightly.

"Promise" Alex whispered.

"I pinky promise," Viktor said as he held out his pinky finger. Alex laughed at his antics and held hers up and they linked pinkies.

"You're too cute," She said as she kissed his cheek."I love you," He said "Never forget that ."

"Can't fucking believe this shit"Alessa said as she paced back in forth in her room."I'm going to kill him" She said.

"Correction," Alex said "WE are going to kill him," she said.

"Why are our parents so fucked up. FIRST of all who the hell is he to suddenly walk into our lives and try to put us into an arranged marriage."Alessa said going on a rant.

"Who the FUCK does he think he is, you know what he should be knocked back down to fucking earth if he believes for one second that he's running shit up in this mafia, "She said as she stopped in front of Alex.

"Amen," Alex said backing up Alessa.

"Do you think they forgot that we are in here" Sienna whispered as they watched the twins talk about their sperm donor from the door?
"They'll figure it out soon,"Vadim said as he watched Alessa.

Just another day being in the mafia.

I AM SO SORRY that I left you guys hanging for so long

I AM SO SORRY that I left you guys hanging for so long...I'm back down and will be regularly updating from now on...I missed you guys and your comments...they honestly make my day

Xoxo