chapter 23.

James got woken out of unconsciousness when his head was drowned in a bucket of ice-cold water

"Looks like saky boy is awake" Gio clapped his hands.

"You stupid bi-" He started but got cut off when Alessa took the zapper and zapped him in the side.

"Did we say you could speak? "Alex asked as she grabbed him by his hair and dug her knife in his neck earning a groan of pain from him.

"Now we have your little sick-ass friends too but they are in New York so we can't torture you guys together," Gianni said with a pout.

"Now James or Isaak, whatever the fuck your name is. We're gonna ask you a series of questions and every question you answer wrong or choose not to answer we will cut one of your fingers off"Alex said picking up some pliers.

"Why did you dope Aurora up on crack"Alessio asked

"Because she was a miserable bitch who begged for coke and dick," He said laughing.

Gio grabbed a metal bat and swung connecting to his face. "Don't ever speak on her name ever again." He snarled in his face.

"I don't think that's the right answer Alex," Alessa turned to her twin. "Do you remember her begging for his drugs and shrimp dick?" She asked, placing her pointer finger on her chin.

"You know what, I don't remember those chains of events, "Alex said, bringing the pliers to his fingers."What I do remember is him coaxing her into taking drugs until she was hooked on them."She recalled as she clipped hard enough to where his bone cracked.

His screams were like a sweet melody as Alex finally clipped the finger off.

"Next Question." Alessandro said."Did you know who they were when you found them?" He crossed his arms, waiting for Isaak to reply.

"Of course I knew, Everyone who wasn't in the four families had a bounty out on their heads. The plan was to capture them and then make your old man give his power away and kill them while all of you watched." He laughed manically.

"The plan didn't work since they're still here,"he snarled, sending the twins a hateful glare. To which they responded with a feline smile of their own.

"Well that's helpful information, "Alessio muttered, turning slightly to Anthonie.

"My turn," Antonio stepped forward."What in your sick mind possessed you to rape and beat two defenseless 15-year-olds?" Antonio growled as he came from his spot on the wall twirling a knife.

Isaak didn't answer the question. So Antonio walked away from the wall and walked up to him.

"You aren't gonna answer the question?" Antonio asked as he started to slice his middle finger. When he got no response he cut the finger clean off.