chapter 42.

"Wake your ass's up "Anthonie said from the intercom

"I am getting sick and tired of them over using that fucking intercom"Alessa said throwing the blankets off of her body .

"Calm down svetlyachok"Vadim said pulling her back in the bed tickling her.
"StOp it "she laughed getting out of his grasp as Alex and Viktor soon came strutting into her room .

"That intercom system is an abuse of power "Alex huffed as she sat down on the bed.
"It can't be that bad"Viktor mused.
"No No No you don't live here to have a say "Alessa groaned."They use it EVERY FIVE minutes"She said plopping next to Alex.

"I'm thinking about setting this house on fire just to get rid of it."Alex mumbled pulling alessa up off the bed so they could go downstairs.

"Hello my gorgeous little twinny poos"Gianni said pulling them to the family room.

"As you guys know it will be our first holiday as a family in 14 years "Antonio said.

"So seeing as the twins probably never had a proper thanksgiving we are going to throw the best fucking thanksgiving ever."Giovanni said.

"Ummm can we actually make a suggestion "Alessa asked.

"What is it"The boys asked.

"Well me and Alessa have known what it's like to be hungry and never really having a good thanksgiving. Since we have a shit load of money we were wondering if we could donate to a charity that helps feed the homeless."Alex asked playing with her fingers.

"Of course we will "Anthonie said ."We would do anything to make you guys happy.Besides this is all of our money "He said giving them a hug.

"Awesome and can we pick the christmas tree."Alessa asked happily.

"We are actually doing that later, right now the announcement was that it's our turn to host Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner this year"Alessio said standing up.

"Oh cool"Alex said ."How many people are coming."Ummm around 500 "Abby said nonchalantly.

"What do you mean 500"Alex asked .

"Well we have all of our trusted men eating here too. This gives you guys a perfect opportunity to meet the people in your mafia "Antonio said."All right get up and get dressed."he said dismissing everyone.

"We're going to lex"Viktor said giving Alex a hug and kiss."Alright i'll see you tomorrow "she said still hugging him.

"I don't want you to go"Alessa mumbled.
"I'll see you tomorrow tho "he laughed and kissed her head .
"Mmmk "Alessa said letting him go and watching them leave.

"Alright let's go get ready"Alex said grabbing her sister.
"What does one wear to go pick out a tree."Alex mumbled as they stood in her closet ."And it's snowing and freezing."