chapter 63.

"Ladies get dressed, "Vadim said as he walked  towards the girls

"Ladies get dressed, "Vadim said as he walked  towards the girls ."We are taking you two on separate dates today "He said with a big grin excited to have a moment alone with Alessa.

"You were to "Alessa asked with a big grin on her face as she ran up to Vadim and jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist.

"That is for me to know, "he said before pecking her nose ."And you to find out. Now go get dressed ."He said settling her down on the grown as he slapped her ass.

"Well can you at least tell us how to dress"Alex asked the boys as she wrapped her arms around Viktor's neck?

"You can dress warm, "He said before pecking her lips ."Don't want you catching a cold, "he said as he brushed the hair out of her face.

"And Alessa just dress comfortably," Vadim said and they went on their way.

"Ahhhhh I'm so excited, "Alex said as she jumped on her bed.

"Same, It's so sweet of them to plan dates in the middle of all this drama, "Alessa said as she pulled Alex off the bed and shoved her to the closet.

"Especially Viktor, I think it's sweet how he knows you're a strong girl but he's always the first one ...besides me of course, " she said flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"That is always there to comfort you when you finally show your emotions. He's perfect for you "Alessa said as she rummaged through her twin's closet.

"And Vadim is perfect for you. "

"You two match each other's goofy personalities so well. I remember you always saying that if you can't act like a crackhead and show your true personality to the love of your life, then you didn't want them."Alex said as she worked on her hair.

"Who would've thought we'd find them at 16 "Alessa said as she came behind the mirror and brushed Alex's hair to work on her braids.

"Not me, "Alex said with a soft smile.
"Me neither, "Alessa said before she swooped down and embraced her twin with a big hug and a kiss.

"I'm very grateful to have you, Alessandra," Alex said "You know that right "

"Of course I do."

"No one will ever tear us apart from each other because at the end of the day we came into this world together and we were all each other had at one point in time. I'm very grateful to have you too Alexandria "Alessa said with tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Good thing we're not wearing makeup, "Alex said handing Alessa a tissue."Yeah fuck you for bringing up this sentimental bullshit, "Alessa said laughing.

"Alright let's get ready," Alex said as she started her makeup while Alessa did her hair.

"Ok so for you I picked out this big oversized green sweater with a plain white shirt to go underneath, these brown corduroy pants, and these matching green low tops converse ."Alex said throwing out the outfit for Alessa ."And for accessories this light green bandanna for when I do your hair and these pieces of jewelry."Alex said throwing down the gold necklaces and mix and match rings.