chapter 6.

Their new home

Their new home.

Third Person

They got off of the plane and entered the black Range Rovers and set off to their home.

As they drove through New York, the twins looked out at the city in awe of the big buildings and the glamour of the city. It now fall and it was starting to get chilly and everyone was walking around with sweaters and coffees.

The twins loved sweater season but never really experienced it thanks to the bipolar weather that L. A has.

Soon the city was disappearing and we were now in upstate New York. The twins fell asleep with their heads resting on each other and their arms intertwined.

They awoke an hour later to the flash of a camera going off.

"You fucking dumbass forgot to turn the flash off" Giovanni whisper shouted at Gianni.
"Sorry" Gianni whisper yelled at his twin brother.

"Lemme see it "Alessio whispered taking the phone from Gianni and looking at the picture.
"Awww they look so cute here," Anthonie said peaking over Alessio's shoulders.
"Send that to the group chat, "Antonio said as he walked past the car.
"Our little angels, "Giovanni said as he pressed a kiss to each of the girl's foreheads.

"Wake them up, "Alessandro said as he left the car."Twiny poos wake the fuck up" Gianni yelled startling the twins.

"Damn keep your voice down, "Alessa said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes while Alex stretched and yawned.

They got out of the car and saw this massive greystone mansion but what caught their eyesight was the garage that had not one but two floors.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT ALESSA"Alex screamed and everyone ran into the garage.

"OH MY GOD, "Alessa said falling on her knees being a bit dramatic.