bonus chapter +4

We rushed into our room ripping at each other's clothes as the kiss intensified

My hands found their way to his bare shoulders as he shimmed out of his button up. When it was on the floor I jumped on him, his hands immediately catching my thighs as he spun around and landed on the bed.

His hands worked the back of my bra as I took off my top. A soft moan escaped my lips as I felt his mouth attach to my nipples.

"I'll never get enough of you." He whispered against my breast." The way you taste, the way you feel, the way you love me." I stared down at him as he stared up at me. His mouth still sucking harshly on my nipples as I bite my bottom lip.

I slowly began to grind down on him before I started speaking.

"And i'll never get over you," I repeat his words.
"The way you feel, the way you love me," I pause as a smirk forms on my face. I grind down on him a little harder as I lean into his chest, my lips touching the outer shell of his ear.

"The way you fuck me." A groan leaves his mouth as he presses me harder into him. I could feel his hardness poking me where I needed him most. My body burned for him to be inside of me right now.

I push him back onto the bed and crawl up to his face. "Ride my tongue, baby." A squeal leaves my mouth as he slaps my bare thigh.

I had on no panties thanks to him ripping them off in the bathroom of the club and I was only wearing a skirt. The rest of me was naked.

"Leave the skirt on." His hands came up to me and stopped me as I reached for the back zipper.

I made my way up to Vadim's face and straddled the lower half of his face. His hands gripped around my thighs as he wasted no time licking along my slit. I slowly began to grind on his face as his tongue worked my slit.

A loud moan escapes my mouth as he latched onto my clit and sucks the life out of me. He hums against my already sensitive nerve making my leg shake slightly.

My hips began to pick up pace a little faster as my head fell back from his tongue fucking me. I lifted my hips up a little higher as he enters his tongue inside of me.

"Fuck." I let out a loud moan as it swirls and his teeth scarps against my clit. My hands shoot into his hair as I felt my orgasm coming.

His hands squeezed my harshly, nails digging in slightly sending a harsh burn through my back side. He repeated his actions over and over again until I came hard on his tongue, my juices filling his mouth up.

He sucked and lapped up the mess I made on his face before releasing my thighs and allowing me to make way down to his waist. I quickly pulled off his pants and bowlers before placing my self on top of him.

His dick was hard against my slit as I teasingly slid myself against it. "Alessa," Vadim grunted out as I grinded on his dick.

It wasn't inside of me but I could still feel every vein as it teased my clit.