chapter 46.

Third Person"How long are we going to let her destroy everything in sight "Sienna asked as she watched her friend destroy everything on the hospital floor

Third Person
"How long are we going to let her destroy everything in sight "Sienna asked as she watched her friend destroy everything on the hospital floor.

She broke every piece of glass, every piece of furniture, and every picture hung on the walls of the floor.

They had been waiting for hours as Alessa went into surgery to get the bullet removed from her chest. They had all been watching Alex breakdown for hours now.

"Until she fucking feels like it, "Gianni said lowly.

"Viktor, "Alex finally spoke after hours ."Come with me please."She said as she held her hands out for him to hold.

Viktor walked over to her and grabbed her hand as she leads them to the elevator. Once inside the elevator, she pulled the emergency stop button and pushed him against the wall.

"Fuck me please," She begged."Make me forget.
"No, not while you like this, " Viktor said as he backed up."Fuck me or I'll find someone else to do it "She growled at him.

BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

Viktor pushed her into the nearest wall and tightly pinned her hands above her head.

"I'm not fucking you while you like this. I'm not going to take advantage of you while you're hurting and you know this Alexandria, "He growled in her ear. "So go fuck somebody else, but if you do I will tie you up in a chair and make you watch as slowly kill him. I will make you watch the consequences of your actions by watching me take an innocent life. So fuck with me Alexandria, I fucking dare you" He seethed as he ran his nose up and down her neck causing her to shiver.

"I'm only getting turned on even more"Alex whimpered.
"I'm not going to fuck you Alexandria, "He said as he loosened his grip and slowly brought her hands down."I love you too much to fuck you while you're in pain, " He said as he kissed her forehead.

"I know, "Alex whispered and kissed his lips." I love you too, I'm sorry "she whispered before making the elevator move again.

When they walked back off the elevator the doctor had come back to give an update.

"We successfully removed the bullet but your sister is showing no signs of waking up. She may wake up in a few weeks or a few years."The doctor said before everyone started to cry and Alex went into a darker and deeper hole.

"Only she can make this decision herself and only time will tell."The doctor said before walking away.

flashback:

"All right this mission should be simple ."Antonio said as they waited for the mission report ."Get in, Get out" he said as they looked at the files.