bonus chapter +3

"I needed this

"I needed this." Sienna mumbled as she takes another shot to the head. "We've been working our ass's off all year. Somehow made it through our first semester of college and start ground work on the label at the same time."

"This was a much needed Vacation."Natalia agreed as we made our way towards the V.I.P lounge her fathers club in Russia.

It was their year to host the holidays. We spent thanksgiving in New York and Christmas out here. I was glad that we got out of New York for a couple of months... even though I was freezing my fucking ass off.

" Nat."Tessa catches our attention as we walk into the lounge."Who is that blonde bombshell all over Viktor."

Blonde what now all over who now.

"That bitch."Natalia sneers, placing her glass onto the counter. "Yeah."I speak up stepping in front of her."Who the fuck is that bitch and why is she all over my boyfriend?"

Natalia pauses for a moment before turning looking at me."Thats his ex, Irina. The bitch was manipulative as hell and had him fucked up for a long time before you came."

I was sixteen when I meet Viktor and he was seventeen, so that relationship could've been a year or two before me.

"Well then," I turn around to see her with her hands on my fucking boyfriend. " this bitch is about to find out that she's been replaced.

I tossed my pin straight hair behind my shoulder, took a swig of champagne ,and marched my ass right over there.

"Excuse me," I said sweetly.

Irina turned around and faced me. She was...cute. A true Russian bombshell, but I was the Italian beauty.

The one who rode her ex's dick every fucking night and she was going to find out.

"We haven't meet yet,"I place my hand out."Alexandria De'Luca and you are."

"Oh lord." Vadim grinned knowing exactly where this was going.

"Irina Volkov."She runs her ice cold blue eyes up and down my body. I lowered my hand seeing as she completely ignored it.

How disrespectful!

"I'm Viktor's ex, and you are?" I smile sweetly at her as I step a little closer."I'm his girlfriend." The smug look on her face dropped a little bit before she quickly remasked it. Irina turned towards Viktor who had a clenched jaw and was gripping his whiskey glass tightly.

"Really Viktor,"Irina scoffs." Ты мог бы сделать лучше, чем эта итальянская шлюха." She spits out as he raises his brows at her insult.(you could've done better then this Italian Slut.)

"Italian slut."Alessa repeats in english, coming up to my side."How original." She tilts her head as we observe her.

"Irina you have no room to be calling anyone a slut you manipulative bitch."Viktor stood up. "There's a reason why aren't together. "