chapter 16.

It was lunchtime and the group sat the tables just talking about our day when the twins and Alessandro came over

" Hey guys."Alex greeted as Gio and Gianni kissed her on the forehead.

"Not asking rudely, but why are y'all her?," Sienna asked confused because the boys never sat with them.

"Oh because it's that time of year again for the annual mafia ball." Gianni showed his phone."Invitations went out an hour ago. Antonio just sent us this." Alessandro informed them as Gio showed them the text.

"Oh my god. I hate mafia balls with a passion."Sienna groaned, laying her head down on the table.

"We've never been to one, or a party for that matter."Alexa said, her expression looked somber for a second.

"Ohh then we'll have to make this one worth it."Natalia clapped excitedly.

"Fine, you're lucky I love you guys." Sienna grunted lifting her head.

"Oh, Sienna hush you'd be going regardless considering it's your family's turn to host it"Natalia teased.

"You see this is how much I hate and despise those balls . I don't even keep up with whose hosting"Sienna mumbled as we laughed.

"Well, it's in two weeks so you guys have enough time to make appointments and get dresses and shit like that"Giovanni said stealing some fries from Alessa's plate.

"Oh and don't forget you guys have your test tonight."Alessandro reminded them before they left the table.

"You guys are taking the test tonight?lNatalia asked."That's fast,you guys just found out like last week."Vadim stated as they sat down.

"Oh, well apparently we are naturals at this mafia shit so they moved it up, "Alex shrugged her shoulders.

"Did they forget to mention that the four families will be watching you take your test? "Viktor asked taking a sip of his water.

"No."The twins replied shaking their heads.

"Well, we'll see just how "natural "you guys are at." Vadim stated, putting air quotes around natural.

"Don't underestimate us" Alex said getting defensive as she got up from her seat. Sending him glare.

"The last person who did that ended up escaping an "accidental" house fire." Alessa warned before they walked off.

"Vadim are you fucking dumb?"Natalia hissed, slapping him in the back of the head.

"You like her and you acted like a complete dick."Tessa chastised as the girls got up and ran after the twins.

"Sometimes I want to tape your mouth shut."Viktor groaned."Yeah, that was a pretty dumb thing to say huh."Vadim asked rhetorically.

"Ya think?"Viktor stared bullets at him.