chapter 2.

It was 2:16 in the morning when my phone went off

It was 2:16 in the morning when my phone went off. Who the fuck is calling me at 2:16 in the morning?

I swear if it is Angelica, I'm going to fucking shoot her in the middle of her forehead.

"Hello," I greet, my voice raspy with sleep.

"Hello Mr.De'Luca , this is the LAPD and we have two girls in custody by the names of Alessandra and Alexandria DeLuca. he Their step-father has gone missing after their house caught on fire and their mom has been dead for one year now. Based on the DNA in the system it says that you are their brother and therefore you have guardianship over them." The officer reported.

"Oh my y-yes we've been looking for them for years I -um we'll be down first thing tomorrow morning, "I said in disbelief that our angels have been found and are safe.

"Okay, thank you and we'll see you tomorrow afternoon. We will also meet with child services for you to sign the paperwork. See you then." The officer said before hanging up.

"T-thank you so much, "I stammer as I hang up. I instantly rushed out of the bed and ran to the intercom system next to my bathroom.

"WAKE YOUR ASSES UP RIGHT NOW! MEET IN THE LIVING ROOM IN 15 MINUTES! "I yelled, waking up my younger brothers.

15 minutes later

"Dude, why the fuck am I up at 2:30 in the fucking morning ?"Gianni asked as he walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes ."Shut the fuck up and sit down smart ass." I flicked the back of his head as he walked past me.

"What the fuck is going on?" Giovanni inquired as he sat next to his twin."Like I fucking said, shut the fuck up and listen." I let out an irritated sigh.

"I got a call a few minutes ago from LAPD." I told my brothers and they leaned forward in their seats, eager to hear more.

"The fuck are they calling us for?" Anthonie questioned with his signature stoic expression.

"They found our Anglei." I announced to my brothers. A look of shock quickly consumed their faces.

"They better not be fucking lying. We've been looking for them for 14 years and they've been in L.A. this whole fucking time."Alessio said getting up from his seat, heated.

"Yes, pack your shit. We're leaving in 20 to get our sisters." I tell them.

"Alessandro call the pilot, tell him to have the jet ready in an hour. Alessio make sure they have the house in L.A clean before we get there. "I order as I make my way up the steps of our New York home.

"Carlos, notify the security team in L. A that they need to be ready by morning." I instructed before hanging up."We're coming for you baby sisters. "I  mutter as I walked down the hall.

on the Jet

"I can't believe we found them, "Alessio said as he sat down next to Alessandro."I already did a background check on them." Alessandro announced as he passed out folders with their info on them.

" Looks like we got a set of trouble makers on our hands ."Gianni snickered as he read their school records.

"Fights," Anthonie started reading." Physical and verbal. They are extremely smart but also have attitudes, and every De'luca family meme we trait," he paused for dramatic effect .

"Anger issues," he laughed as he finished reading.

"As if Giovanni and Gianni weren't enough trouble as it is, "I grumbled ."Aye aye. We are not that bad!"Gianni huffed, acting pained by my words.

"I see mom was a crack whore. "Giovanni read in a monotoned voice, ignoring his brother's whining.

"No surprise there,"Alessio snorted.

"And they have a step-father named James." I read as I scanned over the medical records and background.

"He looks like an asswipe," Gianni voiced as he threw his down file down."Alright, looks like we have everything we need to know, "I say before the pilot alerted us that we would be landing soon.

"Alright, looks like we have everything we need to know, "I say before the pilot alerted us that we would be landing soon

Meet the brothers!!! The first few chapters will be short but as the story progresses they get longer.

*edited*