chapter 15.

Third Person

It had been a few days since the twins started their training and they were drained. But they were also good at the task being thrown at them.

*flashback 1
They enjoyed shooting guns with Anthonie and Alessio. They surprisingly were great at. Maybe it was because they imagined James and his sick friends as the target.

"Whew." Anthonie celebrated as the targets came back to them"."Damn, I'd hate to be on the opposites use of the gun"Alessio said, grabbing the girl's targets.

"Most of them are headshots, got some in the heart, but the majority was aimed at the male genitals." Alessio observed.

"What can I say...we have a lot of rage, "Alessa said while their brothers nodded in agreement.

"And we can't wait for that rage to be unleashed into our world."Anthonie said putting his arms around their shoulders as they walked off.

*flashback 2

"Alright, so we have many different types of throwing knives. My personal favorite being the Ninja star because of how precise it is ."Alessandro showed them the knives and swords.

Alexandria picked up a knife that was slick and triangular-shaped and stepped up to the target.

"Alright, Alessa step in front of the target."Alessandro pushed her forward gently.

Alessa did as she was told while Alex waited for further instructions."Now Alex, I want you to throw the knife at the target."Alessandro said in a bored tone as if he didn't just instruct his sister to throw a knife at her twin."You ok, Alessa? "Alex asked her sister for reassurance.

"I'm good just don't scratch my face."Alessa laughed.

"Ok,"Alex whispered, taking a deep breath in and out, focusing her eyesight on the target. She swiftly threw the knife and watched as it traveled towards the target.

Alessa didn't even flinch as it flew past her ear.

"Alright, switch spots." Alessandro instructed as
Alessa opted for the ninja knives. She stepped up the spot and practiced her throwing technique."
"Ready Alex" she asked.
"Always "Alex replied.

She took a deep breath in and watched as the knife made its way onto its target. Just like her twin, Alex didn't flinch.

"Good job. You guys are naturals" Alessandro praised as the twins were done throwing their knives.

back to third person POV

They enjoyed imagining James with bullets between his eyes or a knife to the heart. The thought of killing him was exhilarating.

"Guys your cousins and Abigail are joining us at dinner tonight at 6 so go get ready." Gio informed the girls as they walked out of the dance room the boys had installed after finding out that they could dance.

"Ok."The girls replied, out of breath from going over choreography for class.

After leaving the dance room the twins took turns showering and wiping away the stench that was clinging to their bodies.

They did natural makeup with a light layer of foundation and bronzer. They did a natural eye look with a hint of gold shimmer and a brown wing. They put on some gold highlighter and some in their inner corner. Then to top it all of they did a nude lip with the nudish pink gloss bomb on top.