chapter 36.

Yesterday everyone had fun spending quality time together after being busy with work and the mafia

Yesterday everyone had fun spending quality time together after being busy with work and the mafia. The twins needed that bonding time with their brothers. As long as the family was happy, they were happy.

"Twinny poos" Gianni's voice was heard coming through the intercom system."WAKE THE FUCK UP" he yelled while blasting "wake up" by Kash doll.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"Alex yelled back in the intercom grumpy at how she was rudely awakened.

Alex and Alessa came out of their rooms dressed in workout clothes seeing as it was "training day" as Anthonie put it.

They made their way to the room and saw all their brothers in their shirtless. They noticed all the intricate ink all over Antonio and Anthonie's body. They had way more tattoos than the others. While the rest had sleeves, Antonio and Anthonie had their whole upper body done.

"Nice ink, "Alessa said when they walked up to them examining the "fuck the police"tattoo on Anthonie's lower stomach.

"Thanks. Took lots of sessions to get them done."He said showing them his arms."Not as much as Toni though"He said looking at his brother's stomach which was covered.

"Is that Kali on your stomach? "Alex asked looking closer.
"Indeed it is little sister."He said looking at her back through the mirror.

"Turn around," He said to the twins as he notices the red ink peeking through their shirts.

They turned around moving their hair out of the way to show their neck and back. On their neck, they had their zodiac signs. On Alex's spine, she had a dragon snaking up her neck in red ink. While Alessa had a snake crawling down her back also in red ink.

"How did you guys get these without getting punished "He asked as he ran his fingers across their spines.

"Who said we didn't get punished "Alessa said turning around."Alex got a broken rib out of it and I got a sprained hand."She said looking him in the eyes as a flash of pain flashes through them at the memory.

"We also have these on our wrist, "Alex said showing him her right wrist while Alessa showed him her left. It showed the angel wings they had gotten after the first time they had been raped. It was a way for them to know that someone was always watching over them and gave them a sense of protection in a way.

"We want more but we just don't know what to get, "Alessa said as she put her hand down.
"I kinda want one on my rib cage and a few on my forearm," Alex said looking in the mirror at spaces to fill.

"You guys have to get our mafia's tattoo now that you guys have joined. "Gio said coming over and showing them the tattoo of lions' paw on his shoulder blade.

"Ouuu I like it, but we should all get matching tattoos beside the lion paw, "Alessa said voicing an idea she's had for a while.
"Like what "Gianni asked as he stalked away from the weight machine and towards them.
"First we work out then I'll show you."She said getting in the ring with Anthonie ready to spar.