bonus chapter +2

"Viktor

"Viktor." I yell out, carrying the boxes to mine and his room. College starts soon and that means that we all needed to be closer for the commute. Driving to the city and back every morning would be a drag. I don't see how Alessandro did it last year.

I think he was just secretly afraid to be without us. He could've already had his own place but he stayed home with us.

Not that i'm complaining though. One person's absence from our group just felt off. It didn't feel right when the rest of us were in senior year and he was starting college. It just didn't feel like us with out him.

"Where is he?" I murmur, placing the box on to the marble flooring, careful in case there was any glass in the box. It was only me and Viktor in the new place right now. Everyone else was either still packing or coming back.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs.
"Viktor, where the hell are you?" I shout into the empty apartment, my voice echoing from the lack of furniture.

It was a rainy day in New York. Go figure that the day we move mother nature decides to fuck us over. A flash of lightening strikes, which is soon followed by thunder. We were so high up that the lightening bolts flashed by our floor to ceiling windows, starling the shit out of me.

"These windows better be weather proof." I mumble as the lights shut off. " Are you fucking kidding me?" I groan, looking up at the ceiling.

Out of all days this had to happen , it would be when my boyfriend is M.I.A and my family is probably stuck back at the house.

I reached for my phone to see that the wifi was out and it was on five percent. "Great, just fucking great." Placing the phone into my pocket, I turn to see the rain coming down hard.

"Viktor." I yelled walking up the stairs towards my room. I walked back into the room, my back towards the closet door. Maybe he got stuck outside or in the elevator.

bang.

What the fuck was that. I paused, thinking that it was in my head until I heard it again. "That was not in my head." Where the fuck was Viktor at?

I walk towards the door slowly. I paused in the door way not hearing anything. Just as I went to step out of the room, the noise was heard again. It sounded like it was coming from inside of the house.

"Calm down Alex, it could just be the thunder." I tried to calm myself down. A few seconds later the sound ceased. " See." I talked myself down.

Just as I was about to enter my room, the sound of boots hitting the marble floor on the level above was heard. I looked up at the ceiling following the sound of the boots until I heard them make contact with the stairs. A pit started to form in my stomach as I turned my head, meeting a dark figure standing on the edge of the stairs.

"Very funny, Viktor," I turn towards the figure with crossed arms." Is this a new kink of yours, getting off by scaring the shit out of your girlfriend ?" I fold my arms as he steps down the stairs slowly .