chapter 4.

Third Person

Third Person

The twins walked out to two Black SUVs and the drivers outside each car had opened the back doors.

"The twins are with me, Anthonie, and Alessandro, "Antonio said ."Aww, I wanted to be with them "Gianni said with a pout."Oh suck it up "Anthonie said while letting the girls get in first.

"Where to Mr.De'Luca, "the driver asked.
"The nearest outlet, "Antonio said while looking at his phone.

"Since your house burned down and seeing as you don't have much stuff we're taking you two shopping," Alessandro said as he saw the confused looks on our face.

"You're getting school supplies, clothes, accessories, and whatever the fuck teenage girls need, "Anthonie said also without looking up from his phone.

"Also you're both moving to New York," Antonio said looking up from his phone.

"No wonder she wouldn't let us go to New York "Alessa mumbled ."What do you mean"Alessandro asked with curiosity.

"Our old school used to do an annual winter trip to New York for the students with the best grades and yours truly were at the top of their classes. But we never got to go because she said it was too dangerous and that we wouldn't like it "Alex explained to them.

"It definitely would've been better than staying with her crack head ass and disgusting human of husband "Alessa mumbled hoping only Alex could hear her.

"What do you mean"Alessandro asked suspiciously.
"Mm. That's a question for another time ."Alessa hummed not answering his question.

"When exactly do we leave L.A.," Alex asked them leaning forward.
"Tonight."Antonio said still engrossed in his phone "We'll leave after we get back from shopping and then we'll go over the rules when we get back to New York"

The twins burst out laughing at the fact that he thought that he could tame them with rules. The one thing they don't do well with is authority.

"What's so funny," Antonio asked as he glared at the twins who hadn't seemed to catch their breath from laughing."Oh, nothing really "Alessa said with a small smirk.

The twins got out of the long car ride and stretched their legs. Thankful that they had on baggy sweats and sweaters to hide the scars and fresh bruises they had.

"Alright let's go CRAZY "Gianni yelled hopping on Giovanni's back.

"I like his energy, "Alessa said.
"Yes, but don't you think it's a little sus how they have a whole ass escort and multiple bodyguards following us," Alex said as they walked into the first store they saw.

"Yes but right now we're going to shop so let's just wait till we get alone to talk about this," Alessa said while looking through the clothes.

"Ouuu this will look good on you guys, "Alessio said holding up an ugly floral shirt.
"For a pretty boy you have horrible fashion sense, "Alex said snatching the shirt and putting it back on the rack.