chapter 34.

I was in a meeting at the house where most of our members lived at to go over drug shipments and just to checkup on everything when the twins called during reports

"Quiet"I said and everyone stopped their talking and movement as I answered the phone.

"Hello "I said answering the phone greeting her .
"Yeah umm we have a problem"Alex said from her end sounding stressed and agitated .

"What the fuck do you mean we have a problem"I asked sitting up slightly after hearing her tone.

"So we got into the safe but it seems like your little buddy joe here has been stealing more money than you thought."She said sighing and I could hear paper rustling in the back ground.

"WHAT"I yelled out startling everyone in the room at my sudden change in tone.
"what's going on "Alessio whispered lowly as I waved my hand towards him.

"Yeah there's a little over 1 million in the safe ."Alex told me and i immediately hung up an stood up pushing the chair behind me.

"Alessio,Anthonie,Seb,luca let's go"I said collecting my phone and gun from my desk.

"Everyone else get back to work"I said beforee walking out the room with the boys following behind me.A round of "yes boss "was heard as everyone left the room.

"What the fuck is going on"Alessio asked as we walked out of the housed into the house.
"The twins got into the safe and found over 1 million dollars."I said as I slammed the door and Carlos drove off after we all entered it.

"What the fuck do you mean 1 million dollars."Anthonie asked.''Most importantly how did his illiterate ass manage to sneak that much money under our nose's "He continued scoffing in outrage.

"I don't know but it's not going to be a pretty outcome for him."I said calling up Abigail.

"What's up handsome "Abigail said and as soon as her soothing voice came onto my end I was instantly calmed down, like two percent but I was still calmed.

"I need you at the house in an hour"i said letting lose a long breath.

"Are you ok you seem stressed "she asked picking up on my mood.
One thing I loved about her was that she was able to read me like an open book.

"Joe stole over 1 million dollars from us so now we have to get rid of him.You up to do the job."I asked already knowing her answer.Abigail was one of the best at torturing like Alessa and Alex,they always came up with unique ways to torture people.

"Of course i am"she said with a hint of mischief in her voice
"Alright see you at the house , love you "I said smiling a little hearing her little chuckle.

"I love you too"she said happily before hanging up the phone.

"Is that a blush I see"Sebastian said poking my cheek like a child.'Ahhh it issss"He teased still going . "Shut the fuck up"I said smirking as I locked my phone .