chapter 1.

Third Person

Third Person

"Hurry the fuck up!"Alessandra yelled to her sister as they ran out of the door of their now almost half burnt down house.

What happened may you ask...

Simple. They burned it down with their sick fuck of a step-dad inside. They grabbed as much stuff as they could while he got shit-faced drunk and passed out on the couch. Then they doused everything in gasoline and lit it on fire.

They of course made it look like an accident by leaving the stove on. They only had their most valuable items with them and left everything behind in that shit hole of a house where they experienced the worst years of their lives.

"Hurry up and call the police."Alexandria rushed her twin ."Don't you see I'm doing that?"Alessandra snapped back to her. The phone rang and they got connected with the police.

P-"Hello this is the Los Angeles Police Department how may I help you ?"

And cue the waterworks

Alessa- "Umm h-hey m-my house caught f-fire and I b-believe my step-d dad is still inside,"Alessandra said, faking her tears to sell the performance.

P-"Ok sweetie I'm gonna need you to take deep breaths and tell me the address and is there anyone else safe with you ?"

Alessa-"Y-yes me and my twin sister are safe and got out as quick as we could . The address is 331 cover field ave and the zip code is 90034,"she said giving them the address.

P-"Ok you two sit tight and the fire department will be there soon."

Alessa-"Y-yes ma'am. She hung up, wiping her face making sure to smear her makeup.

Alexandria did the same as they sat and watched as the house burned down.

"He's not that much of a fucking idiot ya know," Alessandra said as she rolled a blunt, and Alexandria lit it.

"I know ."She said looking down."Plus I left the back door open ."Alexandria said smirking.

"We are so fucking fucked up, "Alessandra said while taking a long drag from the blunt.

"Mhmm, thanks to our crackhead mother and abusive/rapist step-dad, but he'll get what's coming to him, "Alexandria said as the cops and fire department pulled up.

"We'll make sure of it, " Alessandra whispered as she threw the blunt aside and put the waterworks back on.

I'm back with another mafia story this time it is not TikTok boy fanfic. I wanted to make one based on family and badass female leads so I hope you enjoy this book and vote and comment. This is gonna be an interesting ride.

Also, what do you think of the twins so far ???
lemme know in the comments.

*Quick disclaimer does ftr's!

This book started off as a joke and I really didn't need lab for it to blow up like this. There are quite a few errors regarding punctuation. I hope you can look past those and enjoy the story anyway.

I will come back and edit this book when I have time.

I hate that I  have to even add this to my authors note but this is my original work. Their is an author on this app that has taken the story and added twist but it's still my writing, basically plagiarism and claims that it is " inspiration" when it's not. I wrote this book in 2020! Just wanted to put that out there.

Xoxo, Alexis