chapter 50.

"You guys Carlos and Santana are throwing a party tonight, "Sienna said to the group"Wanna go"

"Who are they, "the twins asked.

They are her crazy-ass cousins who throw these insane parties over break."Alessandro said as he plopped onto the couch.

"Sounds like fun," Alessa said before shoving some pretzel bites into her mouth.

"I'm down, it's well deserved after the week we had, "Alex said stretching."Same," Gio said stealing some of Alessa's pretzel bites.

"I will fucking cut you "She hissed before slapping him upside the head.

"Alright I'll tell them we're down," Sienna said typing away. "Let's get ready then," Natalia said jumping up and pulling Gianni with her.

They all convinced their parents to let them stay with the De'Luca's on their vacation in L.A. It didn't take much convincing at all but still.

After taking their showers, the girls all ended up in Alex's room with their clothing options for tonight.

"Ok I'll go first, " Natalia jumped up and quickly got changed."Mmk, so I have this little leather trench coat moment here, with these cute little white and black Chanel sneakers."

"Then we have this white crop top and some black biker shorts, finally the bucket hat, "Natalia said showing off her outfit.

"Amazing."Sienna clapped.
"Love it, "The twins said.

"Ok, me next," Sienna said as she stripped and changed."So can we have a round of applause for the low rise denim flared jeans," Sienna asked and the girls clapped?"Paired with this cropped raiders top and some twist with an iced-out chain" She said showing off her fit which she rocked.

"Sexy Mama," Alex said as she snapped.
"Perfect" Natalia said
"whew, "Alessa said pretending to fan herself.

"Twins," Natalia said and the twins changed and showed off their fits.

"So we have Alessa with the white fitted dress showing off the curves," Alex announced.

"Okay," Sienna said while Natalia whistled.

"She paired it with the pine greens and a black and green vintage jacket and some layered pendants" Alex finished and Alessa bowed.

"Ok now we have Alex with the Black fitted dressed showing off these sexy ass legs" Alessa exclaimed.

"Period," Natalia said.
"Immaculate " Sienna said.

"Paired with a black and grey vintage jacket, some shadows, and a Chanel chain, "Alessa said as Alex did a twirl.

"No makeup"Alessa shouted and then ran to the bathroom.