chapter 59.

Alexandria DeLuca

Alexandria DeLuca

"Holy SHIT" I yelped as Viktor continued to ram inside of me as he slammed me against the wall of the shower and rolled his hips into mine.

"Fuck I can't stop," he said as he slammed into me harder. In all honesty, I got like thirty minutes of sleep last night because this man did not want to keep his hands off of me.

Who has this much stamina to go all fucking night long? My vagina was sore and raw by the time we needed up in the shower.

"I really can't take this anymore "I moaned before my last and final orgasm coursed through me and I screamed as I shook around him.

"Shit," he said as he watched me in awe before pulling out and finishing.

"Fuck Vik. You're going to kill me one day "I joked as I struggled to walk and he came and carried me out of the bathroom.

"Sleep," he said before kissing me as I passed out.

Third Person
"You two fuck like rabid animals, "Vadim said with a smirk as Viktor walked into the kitchen where Alessa and Vadim were.

"Did you guys JUST finish? "she asked in shock.

"Umm yeah," Viktor said hiding his smirk as he headed to cook Alex some breakfast so she can eat when she wakes up.

"And where exactly is my poor sister"Alessa asked as she looked at the stairs.

"She passed out after the last round, "Viktor said as grabbed the waffle mix.

"Ohh her poor Cat, "Alessa said laughing."You wore her out that bad"Alessa asked.

"Now Less we both heard the activities that were going on in that room the whole night of course she is worn out," Vadim said kissing Alessa on the cheek.

"Ok, I'm going to check on my sister to make sure you didn't rip her open "Alessa said as she got up.

"Lex" I whispered as I opened the door ad saw her scrolling on her phone.

"Are you ok?" I said laughing as I saw her hair all over the place and the bruises he left on her hips from the way the shirt rose when she turned to look at me.