chapter 30

It had been two weeks since the twins got back from Italy and it had been non-stop working on the talent show

flashback:
"Ok, what song do you guys want to do"Tessa asked as she sat at the piano.
"I don't know. I just know I don't want to do anything."Alex said as she played with her bass.

"Yeah we should do like a rock song or something "Sienna suggested.
"Ouuuu we should do "The chain" by Fleetwood Mac."Natalia suggested."The song has been stuck in my head all week."She said as she played us the song.

"I like it, "Alessa said after the song was over.
"Same" Sienna said."So is that our song ."Alex asked.

"Yup, "everyone said and they listened to the song a few times before they started rehearsing it.
flashback ended

Now it was the day of the talent show and the girls were over to practice a few more times and get ready.

"Alright let's get ready and then we have to go to the school for a final run-through," Alex said and everyone walked to their rooms.

They all showered and did their makeup and hair.

Alessa crimped her hair and brushed through it to make it look a little frizzy and then put it in a ponytail with a few hairs shaping out shaping her hair.
Alex did two space buns with some hair left shaping her face.
Natalia curled her hair and then ran her fingers through it making it look messy.
Tessa did two french braids and Sienna straightened her hair.

For makeup, The twins and Natalia did a deep red lip and a smokey eye. Tessa did a bold wing and red lip. Sienna did a silver glittery look and a red lip.

Alex put on a collared long sleeve shirt with a black skirt on top and a black Metallica oversized black shirt over. She accessorized it with two belts and her chains hanging off the belt loop.

Alessa did an oversized graphic shirt with a black jacket and fishnets.

Tessa wore a nirvana graphic shirt tucked into a pair of black ripped jeans that had fishnets under and her chains hanging off the belt loop.

Sienna wore a beige crop top under an even shorter black long-sleeved hoodie and black cargo pants.

Natalia went with a crooked black long-sleeved hoodie and a leather skirt that had multiple chains and pins hanging from the belt.

"Alright let's go kick some talent show ass," Tessa said as they finished getting dressed.
"Yes we're definitely gonna win," Natalia said feeling confident.

When they walked downstairs everyone was waiting for them.

"Ok we have to go to the school an hour earlier but you guys should leave at like 5:30 to get seats for everyone, "Alessa said as she took the keys to the range rover.