chapter 27.

It was the twin's first time back in Italy since they were babies

It was the twin's first time back in Italy since they were babies. They had arrived at their home and Italy and went straight to sleep.

It was weird how in two months the twin's lives had changed. From being alone and victims.To being loved and survivors.

The next morning they woke up to Sienna jumping on their bed and shimmying herself under the covers.

"Good morning bitches" she mumbled as she put her head back in the pillows.

"mrmhrmh" Alessa mumbled.
Not even ten minutes later did their door open again and Natalia climbed in and made herself comfortable."This is nice "Alex mumbled.
"Yeah" they agreed and went back to sleep.

Two hours later they were awoken by the curtains being pulled back. All of their groans of disapproval were heard as soon as the light hit them.

"Fuck off."Natalia yelled.
"Now now is that any way to talk to your brother, "Viktor said." What the fuck are you doing?Natalia yelled.

"Breakfast, "he said as walked over to Alex and started giving her kisses all over her face." STOP IT" she laughed while he tickled her ."Wake yo ass up" he mumbled into her neck as she played with his hair ."Bitch I'm up"She grumbled pushing him off of her as she pulled the covers back and ran off to the bathroom in her short sleeping shorts and an oversized t-shirt.

"It's too early for you guys to be all coupled up...Some of us are single ya know"Natalia ranted."Ohhh sissy you could've gotten with you know who but nooo," Viktor said as he ran out the room.

The girl got up and brushed their teeth and fixed their hair to look somewhat presentable for breakfast. They walked down the stairs to the massive kitchen and saw a spread of food.

"Fuck yes, I'm starved, "Alex said as she picked up the pastry."Ohhhh foood," Gianni said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Hey. You know the drill, wait for the twins to get theirs then you get yours" Alessio said smacking his hand.

That had become a thing after their first dinner together they always made the twins get their food before them. Now it was just a habit that stuck.

"Good morning, "Vadim said as he hugged Alessa." Morning," she said smiling as she ate a strawberry.

"Feed me one, "he said.
"What's the magic world" she teased.
"Can the most beautiful soul in the world feed me a strawberry please? "he asked with a pout.
"Well since you asked so nicely, "she said feeding him.

"Awwww I miss my girlfriend "Sienna whined ."Why didn't you invite her"Alessa asked?

Tessa knew all about their families but Sienna just liked to keep her away from the whole mafia life for as long as she could.

"I don't like her involved in this stuff."She said as she pulled her curly hair into a bun and leaned back in her chair."I'm trying to keep her away from this life for as long as possible "She said.

"Awwww, "Alex said "You guys are so fucking cute together" she gushed."If you don't marry her I will"Alex joked.

"Excuse me"Viktor groaned.
"Awww is the big bad mafia boss worried "Alex said squeezing his cheeks before pecking his lips.
"Watch it, "Anthonie said as he entered the kitchen with everyone else following behind.

"I'm sorry big bro but get used to it, "Alessa said as she sat next to Vadim ."Yes, you should be happy we aren't in a situationship with just anybody."Alex said.

"We are happy because we know them and we trust them with you guys, "Antonio said as he sat down and grabbed some food."But that isn't gonna stop us from being overprotective "He said eyeing them.

"right," Alex said as she sat next to Alessa and Viktor next to her.

"What do you mean situationship"Val asked curiously.

"Well we both know we like each other and we have some kind of unspoken understanding that we only like each other and want to be with each other but we just haven't made it official yet. But everyone knows we have something going on"Alessa explained.

"I will never understand teenagers nowadays," Sierra said rubbing her temples while laughing.
"You and me both "Victoria replied"I'm just happy my two boys have two gorgeous strong girls by their sides," She said smiling at the young couples.

"Alright, then today we rest since we got in late last night. Then in two days we kill" Antonio said as we finished eating and he, Abigail, and the brothers all walked to the family office to go over some things.

"I'm going back to sleep."Alex yawned.
"Same "the rest of them replied and they walked back up to Alex's room and got in her bed.

Italy home

Italy home

I know it's a short chapter today but I'm more so worried about this freaking election that's been going on all fucking week.I am going to upload more tomorrow.

Xoxo

... gossip girl

 gossip girl