chapter 52.

"We are going on double dates tonight, "Viktor said after we got dressed

"K, "I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the hair on his neck.
"What are you doing to me" he mumbled as he stared intensely into my eyes.

"I could ask the same of you, "I said returning the same energy."Alright, let's go before we end up fucking each other senseless."I said as I grabbed his hand.

"That can be arranged, "he said before slapping my ass.

"Well damn," Sienna said as we walked downstairs.
"from the screams, I'm not even going to ask how it was, "she said with a sly smirk.

"I did not plan on hearing my brother fuck one of my best friends today," Natalia said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Ohhh shut it, "I said throwing a pillow at Natalia." you'll get your payback one day".

"Well, we have a double date to get ready for don't we"Alessa said grabbing my hand and pulling me back up the stairs.

"So how was it"Alessa asked all giddy.
"Fucking amazing ." I said as I walked to my closest."He was considerate at first but I told him to just completely fuck me rough and he did everything I wanted AND more."

"Sometimes I just wanna grab Vadim by his shoulders and fuck him hard, "Alessa said as she looked at my selection for tonight and walked into her closet.

"Then why don't you take control," I asked her as we walked through the bathroom and into her bedroom.

"Maybe I should," she said smirking mischievously over her shoulder as she picked out her heels and dress.

Alessa quickly showered since I had already taken mine after my activities from earlier. When she got out we got dressed and did our hair and makeup.

I chose a navy blue silk dress and some nude Fenty sandal heels. For makeup, I did a nude lip and blue liner moment to my dress. We both decided to do a twin moment and do a high ponytail with a side bang and silver barrettes

Alessa chose a light blue dress with her matching Fenty sandal heels. She chose to do a nude lip with a silver eye look to match the barrettes in her hair. We both decided on silver jewelry and quickly spritzed ourselves with the r.e.m perfume and grabbed our coats and left.

Third Person
"Ok let's go, "Alessa said as we walked downstairs."Sexy ladies," Natalia hyped them them up when they entered the living room.

"I would fuck them both if I wasn't already in love, "Sienna said making the girls send her a playful wink.

The boys had escorted the girls out to their separate cars and opened the doors for them.

They ended up going to this restaurant and having a good time while laughing and telling jokes. The twins would've never imagined that they would've ended up with two amazing boys as their boyfriends. But honestly, they wouldn't change a thing that happened that has happened in their twisted fucked up lives. They honestly enjoyed this life and everything it threw their way.