chapter 29.

Third PersonAs we got ready for today's cleansing I guess you could say Sienna let out a big gasp

Third Person
As we got ready for today's cleansing I guess you could say Sienna let out a big gasp.

"OH MY GOD," she yelled as she jumped up and down."What's going on "Alessa asked.

"Tessa just texted and said the talent show sign-up sheet got to put up," she said excitedly.
"Ohhh tell her to sign us up, "Natalia said leaning over Sienna's shoulder.

"That sounds fun, "Alex said as she finished up Alessa's braid."Yeah, we could do a group thing" Alessa said excitedly as she started on Alex's braid."Well, that was the whole idea"Sienna laughed."Ohhh we can sing"Alessa suggested piping up in her seat.

"Yes, we would win "Natalia clapped "The twins have amazing voices, Sienna's good on the drums, and I'm good at guitar, and Tessa is good at singing too."She quickly explained planning the whole thing out in her head.

"Ok, I told Tessa to sign us all up as a group "Sienna said from her seat on the counter. "Alright all done, "Alessa said snaking Alex's braid to the front.

"Perfect "Alex said as she grabbed her black mask matching her outfit."Let's bounce"Sienna said hopping off the counter and they left the room.

Once they got outside they saw everyone waiting by the matte black Mercedes g wagon's.

"I'm driving "Alex yelled taking the keys from Giovanni."Well damn" Alessandro said as he hopped into the back. Alessa hopped in the passenger seat and Sienna and Natalia hopped in after him.

"So you guys came back late last night and never told us how the dates went, "Natalia said picking at her nail beds.

"Ohhh Ummm it was perfect, "Alex said with a big grin."Yeah, they took us to this cute little Italian restaurant and they had a big spread of food for us and the courtyard had fairy lights and music."Alessa said as she remembered her perfect first date from last night.

"Then they asked if we would be their girlfriends, "Alex said not bothering to hide her blush.
"Fucking finally"Alessandro groaned.

"What do you mean, "the girls asked curiously as Alessandro typed away at his phone reporting back to the boy's group chat they had without the girls.

"They asked us for permission to ask you weeks ago," he said without looking up at them.
"Awww they asked for permission "Natalia gushed at the boy's thoughtfulness.

"Really," Alex asked grinning bigger at the thought of the boys asking their brothers out of respect made her heart swell even more.

"Where did you get that picture of the girls," Sienna asked as she saw Alessandro's lock screen.

"Oh I and the boys all have our lock screens as pictures of the girls." he said"Mine is one of the first pictures we took of them when they first got here which is them asleep in the back of the SUV."