chapter 51.

Third Person"OMG, "Alessa yelled as she got up and ran to her closet, and started throwing out outfits for everyone

Third Person
"OMG, "Alessa yelled as she got up and ran to her closet, and started throwing out outfits for everyone.

"We need to go Christmas shopping, "She said snapping her fingers and throwing out the outfits."Let's get dressed"She said pulling Alex from her comfy spot on the bed "chop-chop"

"Fine fine "Alex said as she put the outfit on and started getting ready.
"Perfect" Alessa said as everyone started getting dressed.

"Wow," Natalia said as they finished getting dressed.

"Me likely, "Sienna said as she ran her hands down her body.

"Fuck Alex, Viktor might just rip this top off when he sees you, "Alessa said. "Ummm, actually hoping he will soon," Alex said shyly.

"What do you mean"Alessa asked as she put her makeup brush down.

"What I mean is that I'm ready to have sex with him," Alex said looking at everyone.

"OMG babe, "Alessa said hugging her "that's so good," She said as she squeezed her twin's shoulders.

"I'm just scared that he won't be satisfied, "Alex said as she stared curling her hair.

"OH PLEASE, "Natalia said, "that idiot does not stop talking about you, he's more than satisfied."She said as she applied her nude lipstick."Trust me you have absolutely nothing to worry about."

"You're right," Sienna said ."Now let's go."

"Ok MOM," Alex said as they did their finishing touches and grabbed their bags, and left.

The girls spent hours shopping for gifts for each other and their families. They were happy to finally have some downtime and get to bond more. Their friendship was growing stronger day by day.

"I hope they like them, "Alessa said as she sat the bags in the closet."I have no idea what you get people who have almost everything."She said and Alex nodded her head in agreement.

"Well, we shall see on Friday," Alex said before getting up and stretching." I'll be back in a few minutes ok," she said before heading up the stairs.

" I'll be back in a few minutes ok," she said before heading up the stairs