Same Old Y/N

It was after school and Shoyo was talking to you about something random while you watched crows which flew by. You didn't really care about what he was saying because since you got into Karasuno you had a weird interest in crows.

  "Y/N, are you ignoring me again?" Your brother whined, catching your attention.

  "Yeah, sorry." You said, nervously.

  "Y/N! I know you like crows but pay attention, soon enough your grade will drop!" Shoyo whined.

  "You're one to talk! You're obsession with volleyball brings down your grades!" You said, sarcastically.

  "SHHH! We don't talk about that." Shoyo shushed you and you let out an empty laugh, all your laughs usually sounded fake or tired.

  "Go to your practice, I need to go home to Natsu." You said, messing with your sleeves.

  "I wonder if you could take her to practice so she could see what its like." Shoyo mumbled, thinking.

  "We'll see about it." You said and got your bike.

  "I wanna ask captain if we can bring her." Shoyo said, excitedly.

  "We shouldn't actually bring her though." You said, getting onto your bike.

  "Why not?" Shoyo asked, whining.

  "Because I'm not sure if Natsu would want to and what if the team doesn't want her there while they're training?" You asked, naming possibilites.

  "Maybe she could be able to talk to more people and socialize more." Shoyo said, adding a good quality to bringing her to practice.

  "With 13 high schoolers?" You asked, sarcastically.

  "She could be the smartest in her classes!" Shoyo retorted.

  "No offense but most of your team is kinda dumb." You said. "Now let me get home to Natsu before mom has a chance to do something to her." You mumbled the last bit.

  "Oh, right! Go!" Shoyo playfully pointed to the direction of which you lived.

   "Tell me how practice went when you come home!" You said then went home.

POV swap - Hinata Shoyo

  I watched as Y/N biked home. I run to the gym and saw that some of the team wasn't there yet.

  "Oh, hey Hinata!" Sugawara waved to me. "Is your sister coming to this practice too?" He asked.

  Of course he had to put me on the spot...

  "No, she has something... important... to do." I said, not coming up with a good enough excuse before I had to respond.

  "What is it? Does she have a job or something, maybe we could drop by and see her in a cute work uniform." Tanaka gawked about my sister's appearance.

  "No, not a job exactly." I mumbled out, still trying to think about an excuse for out little home issue.

  "Then what is she doing? Is it really important to skip on your practice?" Tsukishima said, sarcastically. "Do you think she's just trying to get away from you?"

  I suddenly got very angry at his comment, he doesn't know a single thing about Y/N and he's just trying to get on my nerves.