Red String

You woke up this morning and found out Natsu was sick with a cold. You sighed knowing you had to either bring her to school or stay home. You knew you couldn't just skip school.

  You put Natsu in comfy clothes and put snacks in your bag along with both of your lunches so you could feed Natsu through out the day.

  You left the house a little sooner them usual because you had to ride a little slower on your bike so Natsu doesn't fall.

  "Y/N! Are you sure about bringimg Natsu? You might get in trouble." Shoyo said, weary.

  "It'll be fine. The worst that will happen is I will just leave and take care of Natsu at home." You said, smiling softly. "Besides, didn't you say you wanted to take Natsu to your practice?"

  "Oh! That's right! Yay!" Shoyo seemed much more excited now.

  "Yeah, yeah. Let's go, dork." You said, with a light laugh.

  Once you three were at school you all went to the gym, you carrying Natsu.

  "Oh hey Hina--" Daichi began greeting you until he cut himself off. "You have two sisters?"

  "Yeah, she was sick and Y/N brought her because she didn't want to skip school." Shoyo explained.

  "Can't your mom take care of her." Tsukishima asked, sarcastically.

  You became instantly alert at the word 'mom', Shoyo's face became worried and instantly looked to you and Natsu.

  "Its fine, he didn't know." You mumbled to Shoyo.

  "He shouldn't mock you either way! He was making fun of you yesterday because you didn't watch me practice when you're clearly busy." Shoyo snapped, you flinched and took a step back.

  The team was staring at you three. You instantly got anxious.

  "Hinata-- erm, Shoyo. Why is she so jumpy and cautious?" Sugawara asked, concerned.

  "She's just protective of Natsu!" Shoyo made an excuse, as you swiftly nodded in agreement.

  You felt a pair on eyes on you and looked to see it was a short second year (though still taller then you). You tugged on Shoyo's sleeve.

  "Did Nishinoya-senpai hear your call from yesterday?" You asked, in a quiet tone.

  "I don't know, I hope not." Shoyo mumbled, turning to you.

  "Me too, it would be kinda awkward to explain." You lightly laughed.

  "Agreed, now I gotta practice. Take care of the tiny child." Shoyo joked then went to go argue with Kageyama about something pointless.

  "Big sister? Where are we?" Natsu said, whining from being woken up.

  "We're at big brother's practice, I didn't want to leave you home with our mother." You said, patting Natsu's head.

  "Its warm, I want cold." Natsu whined, clinging to you more from tiredness.

  "Alright, we can take off your sweater." You said, setting her down and taking off an unneeded jacket.

  Natsu made grabby hands at you and you picked her up again. She yawned and rested her head on your shoulder, tiredly.

  "Our underclassmen's twin so motherly like! How does she remain so gorgeous!" You heard Tanaka, disturbing you.

  You flinched at the word 'mother' but brusher it off. You made a shushing sound at him while you held your younger sister who was half asleep. Around half the team watched you and how well you took care of Natsu. Once she was asleep you looked up and got confused.