Burn

"Thanks for this." You genuinely smiled as Kiyoko helped you move boxes into the guest room.

  "You don't need to thank me every chance you get." Kiyoko smiled back to you.

  "Sorry, this just means so much to me. I'm just glad I won't have to come home in fear that I would have to bandages some wounds." You said.

  Kiyoko gave you a sympathetic look and sighed. "So that's why you have all those scars."

  "I spent my time blocking them from my mom when I'm at home but you can tell that Natsu has been coming to practice with Shoyo when I'm at work." You shrugged like it's normal, which it was, for you.

  "Why didn't you call the police?" Kiyoko asked, catching you off gaurd.

  "I did." You shrugged. "They didn't show up. They never believed me."

  "Jesus, when did your mom start doing that?" She asked and you thought back.

  "When I was Natsu's age." You shrugged and continued moving the boxes.

  "So Natsu had to deal with it since birth?" She asked, looking horrified.

  "I don't like it either. I think the reason why I'm so protective of her she's more like a daughter then a sister to me." You said. "Because I'm a better mother then mine could ever be."

  "What are you planning to do if your mom finds out where you are?" She asked.

  "I'm happy to say that'll never be a problem." You said, turning to Kiyoko with a smile.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  "You ready?" Shoyo asked, you glanced back to Natsu asleep in your new bedroom.

  "Ready, you better catch me. I'm not used to jumping a lot." You said as Shoyo jumped out the window. He had the gasoline in his backpack.

  You had the matches in your pocket and jumped down to have Shoyo catch you. You both walked to your old house and smiled as you arrived.

  You took the gasoline from Shoyo's back pack and unscrewed the container.

  "What if we get caught?" He asked, looking to you nervously.

  "This was your idea. Besides, I bought everything with cash." You said. "And your wearing a layer under your clothes, just take off that outfit and burn it with the house."

  "How are we sure she's in there?" You heard Shoyo asked.

  "We both know that bitch's schedule by heart. She's asleep right now." You said and opened the front door, pouring the gasoline through the halls.

  You snuck into your mother's room and pours a lot of gasoline around her bed. You saw she was there and it calmed Shoyo down.

  You walked out of the house and made sure neither of you had gasoline on any part of your bodies. One you made sure you were fine you pulled out the matches.

  "This is illegal." Shoyo muttered as you lit the match.

  "You were the one who mentioned it?" You stared at your brother. "We'll finally be free."

  Shoyo took a match and lit it as well, staring at it nervously. He sharply inhaled and clutched the burning object in his fingers.