Waffles

~♡~POV: NISHINOYA YUU~♡~

  I woke up in Y/N's chest. My face instantly flushed. How did I get here? She might be awake... no, she's definitely asleep. I could hear her slow and calm heartbeat, it was strangely comforting.

  No wonder Natsu always falls asleep so easily, just her touch sends a mass amount of comfort. Her heartbeat and warm nature is nearly overwhelming.

  "Big sister, I'm hungry." A whining voice spoke. I assumed it was Natsu. I nearly had a heart attack.

  Y/N woke up and sat up, one of her hands trailing up my back to make sure I didn't fall off of her or something. I blushed harder. Did she think I was asleep?

  "What do you want for breakfast?" I heard Y/N ask her younger sister.

  "I want waffles, please." The tired young girl said, walked over and trying to pull Y/N along with her.

  "Alright, give me a second." Y/N muttered and I felt her carefully slide from under me so I'd still stay in bed.

  My heart fluttered, I glanced over and watched her pick up Natsu and leave the room. I assumed they were going to the kitchen.

  I heard the only Hinata brother groan and awake from his slumber. It was the same time when the smell of food filled the house. It smelled amazing but I wouldn't expect less, last time I was over it smelled amazing.

  "Waffles?" The male said after smelling the air. "Or maybe pancakes."

  "You can tell what she's cooking just by smell?" I asked, confused.

  "Uh, yeah? Easily." My underclassmen responded like the answer was obvious.

  "Right, you've lived with her cooking for a long time." I nervously laughed, rubbing the back of my neck.

  "Since we were ten." Shoyo said with a shrug.

  "Wait, but aren't you in a fight with her?" I suddenly got confused, why's he talking about her like it never happened.

  "She's just too stubborn to admit she's wrong, she's always been that way." He said with a shrug.

  "Now we both know that's some bullshit." I heard a feminine voice from the doorway. I looked up to see Kiyoko leaning against the door frame.

  "AH! Kiyoko! Why aren't you asleep?" Shoyo was clearly startled.

  "We both know the smell of Y/N's cooking can wake anyone up. I may not be a morning person but the smell of food is a nice way to wake up." Kiyoko said with a shrug.

  "Yeah, her food is so good!" Shoyo said.

  "Don't talk like you two aren't in the middle of a fight." Kiyoko spoke, her eyes narrowed into a glare. I didn't know she could be like this.

  "Eh, I don't like it either but she's being stubborn." He shrugged.

  "More like the other way around." I've never seen this side to Kiyoko, she was going out if her way to defend his sister.

  "Isn't it your sister? You should be the one defending her, not going agaisnt her." I mutter, confused.

  "Tch, you wouldn't understand." Shoyo said, glaring at the ground.

  "No, no. Please explain. Why are you over here in a fight with your sister after a traumatic event when she did everything for you." Kiyoko said, she looked genuinely upset.

  "I don't have to." Shoyo said, being stubborn.

  "...he's acting like how Y/N wrote about her mother. He's getting angry over stupid things." I muttered, staring at him. He clearly took notice.

  "What'd you say?" The first year asked, interest changing to me.

  Before I could speak Natsu walked in.

  "Breakfast is ready! What could you guys be doing?" The small girl whined and crossed her arms.

  "Oh, sorry for the hold up." Kiyoko spoke, instantly following the young girl into the dining room.

  Me and Shoyo walked into the dining room aswell and I instantly took notice to Y/N, already washing the dishes she used for cooking.

  I decided to wait to see if she'd join everyone to eat but she never did. She focused on doing chores. Not even speaking unless it was a response.

  A humming noise was heard and I glanced over to the source. God, she had no right being this enchanting. My eyes trailed down her body until I was flicked on the forehead by Kiyoko.

  "Have respect." I earned the small scold and nervously laughed.

  "My bad." I nervously spoke and rubbed the back of my head.

  Natsu suddenly ran over and jumped onto Y/N's back. She stumbled for a moment but instantly regained balance.

  "Was that necessary?" Y/N jokingly asked.

  "Of course it was." Natsu's voice joked and peered over her sister's shoulder.

  "Big sister has to clean, how about you go practice volleyball with your big brother." Y/N offered to her sister and she practically sparkled.

  "Okay!" Natsu smiled and instantly jumped down, running off to find her older brother.

  My eyes trailed down her body again. I kinda hated the fact I did that but then again I also loved it. Gah! Why are feelings hard? (😳)

  "You should probably be heading home now. Your parents might be wanting you home." Y/N turned to me and I blushed, let's just hope she didn't catch me staring.

  "Uh, yeah, yeah." I muttered, embarrassed.

  "Are you okay?" She suddenly got worried. "Your face is all red."

(Yeah, Y/N's gon' be dense. So what? 🙄)

  "It's nothing." I said, glancing away before I started staring again.

  "If you say so." She muttered, not convinced. My eyes trailed to her hips as she walked away.

  "Respect." Kiyoko scolded again as she flicked my head again.

  "Sorry, sorry." I nervously laughed again.

  I got up from where I was sitting and walked to where I put my bag. I did need to get home. I went to my shoes and put them on, leaving the house and walking home.

(A/N: lmao simp. its ok ily guys anyway. 🥺💖 Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's any mistakes.)