Bath Time!

"Who in the world gets more attention from her then us?!" Tanaka yelled, filled with jealousy.

"Well our younger sister easily gets Y/N's attention. The moment Natsu comes near Y/N she is instantly picked up and treated like a princess. Natsu gets an unfair amount of Y/N's attention." Shoyo crossed his arms, jealous of his younger sister.

"We need to know Natsu's secret!" Nishinoya said, loudly.

He was instant shushed by Shoyo, who knew you were sleeping but to his dismay you woke up.

You jolted up. "Sorry! I dozed off. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." You apologized to Nishinoya.

"It's fine!" Nishinoya smiled with a thumbs up.

You ran your fingers through your hair to get it to sit normally.

"Y/N! Let's go to class!" You heard your brother speak, grabbing you to pull you away from the other boys.

You instinctively shield your head, usually getting hurt if your touched. Shoyo took a notice and instantly regretted his actions.

"Hey, hey. Its okay. She's not here right now. Everything's okay." Shoyo mumbled to you so only you could hear.

You nodded, lowering your arms from protecting yourself. Your body was still tense then suddenly you were thrown over someone's shoulder (not literally, like picking up someone).

"Sorry but its our turn with our Underclassmen!" You heard Tanaka. "We're gonna bring her to class!"

"Please put me down." You said with a monotone voice.

"No can do! Come on Ryu! Let's take our Underclassmen to class!" You heard Nishinoya.

"Shoyo!" You squeaked out, reaching out for your brother.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

It took you a while to get home because the boys were trying to beg you to stay. Shoyo was the one who pushed you out of the gym which they dragged you into.

You took of your jacket as well as your shoes and instantly went to find your younger sister.

You found Natsu in your bed, crying. You sat on the bed as she winced and sobbed, trying to hide herself.

"Hey, little sister." You said, placing a gentle hand on your sister's soft hair. Her hair was just like yours: soft and perfect.

Natsu instantly got up and hugged you as tightly. She had a bruise on her eye and a cut on her leg, not to mention the cuts she had on her feet from the glass you found in the hall.

"Oh, Natsu. You're so brave." You complimented. "You're always home by yourself and being a big, strong girl."

"Really?" She asked, sniffling.

"Of course, big sister never lies." You said, tapping your finger on her nose before whispering a soft 'boop'.

"Where's big brother?" Natsu asked, curious.

"He's at practice, big brother's okay." You reassured her, petting her hair gently.

Your younger sister hugged you as tightly as she could, lightly smiling. You began humming a soft tune to calm her down. Natsu began dozing off and soon fell asleep. You layed down and went to clean everything up.

You had finished cleaning up everything and was cooking dinner for Natsu. You heard the front door open and you instinctively turned off the stove and went to check who it was.

Lucky for you it was Shoyo. You sighed in relief as you went back to the kitchen and turned the stove back on.

"Welcome home, Shoyo!" You called out through the house, hearing the quiet shuffles of him taking of his shoes then the click of the door locking.

"Hey, Y/N." You heard your brother greet you.

You both heard tiny footsteps coming down the hall and Natsu walked in. She sleepily walked over Shoyo and hugged him. Shoyo picked up Natsu and started a conversation with you.

"I know the rules but can I have some of the team over tomorrow?" You heard Shoyo asked, looking down.

"No, what if..." You began, realizing your mom has work tomorrow and she goes drinking after work and passes out at someone else's house. "Wait, of course you can. Mom has work tomorrow. You can stay and watch Natsu since I've been needing to get groceries."

  "AND it'll be a Saturday so we don't have to deal with school!" Shoyo added on, smiling.

  You smiled as you finished dinner, making everyone's plate and placing them where they usually sit. Your siblings happily began eating as you sat down and silently ate.

  You noticed Natsu had finished and even though you hadn't finished you got up. You picked up your sister and went to put her in the bath.

  You heard the soft hums of the water falling into the tub. You made sure it was a bubble bath and you put Natsu's favorite sail boat in the water. You set you sister in the water and she easily got distracted by the toy boat.

  You poured some soap into the palm of your hand and massaged Natsu's scalp with the soap. It was the last of the soap Natsu liked so you knew you would have to get some more or she would be grumpy. It was her favorite soap because it smelled like your soap. (The amount of times soap is in that paragraph-)

  You scrubbed her body with her body wash and did the only sane thing a human would do by giving her a bubble beard.

  You giggled before rinsing the soap off and draining the water. You took her out of the bath and wrapped her in your towel, which was the one that most recently came out of the dryer.

  You used your mother's hair dryer on Natsu's hair, knowing that your mother wouldn't care or even notice.

  You smiled and put pajamas on Natsu and carried her to bed. She wasn't a usual 'bedtime story' child. She was usually only put to sleep by your humming. She fell asleep and you pat her head before going to take your shower. You knew Shoyo already showered.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You came out of the shower and put on an oversized T-shirt and shorts. You went to your room and collapsed into your bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

(A/N: I'm back, p e o p l e. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's mistakes!)