Visit

"And then that old bastard was fired and then Y/N-mom-chan treated us for ice cream!" You heard from the livingroom. You were doing laundry and you heard laughter from the kids.

  "I got chocolate!" Natsu laughed and clapped her hands.

  "That's because you have no taste, mint chocolate chip is way better." Shurui playfully mocked, earning a huff from your sister.

  "What's going on?" You asked, closing the drier and activated it.

  "Shu-Shu did it, not me!" Natsu squealed and hopped of the couch, running off.

  "What'd he do?" You asked, halting.

  "He called Auntie Kiyoko." Natsu said.

  "You promised you wouldn't tell!" Shurui got up from laying on his stomach.

  "Why is that a bad thing? If you want to call Kiyoko then just call Kiyoko. I don't mind." You shrugged, taking Natsu's hair from pig tails and running your fingers through her hair to make sure it wasn't knotted up. It was one of the times Shurui noticeably misses his long hair.

  "Oh, give Y/N on the phone." You heard your friend and Shurui handed you the phone.

  "What is it?" You asked, taking the phone and holding it to your ear.

  "School is on a week break because one of the second year teachers slept with one of his students and they have legal problems." Kiyoko said, you could feel her happiness through the phone.

  "And? What does that have to do with me?" You asked, going into the kids' shared room and took their sheets so you could wash them.

  "I could come over for a week then!" You could sense her sparkles. "And I could take care of the kids while you're at school and stuff."

  "Wouldn't that be annoying though, taking care of another person's home?" You asked, plopping the sheets into the basket and picking it up.

  "You actually would somehow do more in the in the time your home then me and your brother combined." Kiyoko said and you heard a squeak of her spinning chair. "Come on, dude. You deserve some time with your friends. I can only assume how many friends you don't have without your brother making them for you."

  "No comment." You playfully rolled your eyes.

  "I don't care if you don't want me over, I'm coming anyway. I have so much to fill you in on." Kiyoko giggled.

  "Alright, what's the catch?" You asked. "There's gotta be something."

  "You have to find somewhere for me to sleep."

  "With me?"

  You could practically hear her blush through the screen.

  "Okay, that was smooth." Kiyoko said, giving you embarrassed laughter.

  You two continued to joke until she suddenly shrieked and she turned on her camera pointing it to Nishinoya, who happened to be in her window.

  "What the hell are you doing here?" Kiyoko's voice was heard as she opened the said window.

  "I sensed something related to Y/N, spill the details." Nishinoya said, climbing through the window like he owned the place.

  "Kiyoko wants to come over during your week break." You said, like it was nothing.

  "Without me? Betrayed." He said, you could of sworn be was genuinely offended.

  "Wouldn't that be inconvenient for her?" Kiyoko asked. "Where would we sleep?"

  "I have a guest room because Natsu needs to sleep in her big brother's room." You coed at the two and they let out stutters of embarrassment.

  "But what about the other?"

  "It's not gay if you wear socks." You joked.

  "But... my soulmate is a girl... that means I'm forced to be gay."

  "Shit, right." You muttered.

  "But neither me or Y/N have soulmates so its okay, right?" Nishinoya commented.

  "You are a horny high school boy, absolutely not." Kiyoko muttered.

  "I'll figure something out, I have to make dinner." You muttered.

  "That means I'll take my name, see you later." Nishinoya bid farewell and practically jumped back out the window.

  "Bye, Y/N-mom-chan." Kiyoko teased your nickname.

  "God, I will loosen each screw to whatever you sleep on so you collapse in the middle of the night."

  "That's... clever." Kiyoko muttered as you ended the clall.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  "IT'S AUNTIE KIYOKO!" You heard Shurui suddenly yell, causing you to jolt awake. You threw on a loose shirt and got up to answer the door.

  You opened the door and instantly felt weight on you. Kiyoko purposely collapsed on you. You groaned and let yourself fall backwards, claiming it was too early for this bullshit.

  "Bro, come on. I want a hug too." You heard another voice and saw Nishinoya.

  "If you manage to get this bitch ass off me then go right ahead." You said, still feeling drowsy.

  "You doing good man?" Kiyoko asked.

  "I took eight melatonin pills after finishing my weekend homework at four A.M., I am gone." You groaned, half asleep.

(You can't overdose on pure melatonin. The worst you can get is like really drowsy and stuff.)

  Kiyoko finally got off you and helped you up. Shurui and Natsu instantly ran over.

  "Hi!" Natsu smiled.

  "How'd you get that trans flag on your face so quickly?" You asked, noticing the face paint on Shurui.

  "...don't question the power of LGBT." Shurui said, pulling a fan from his sleeve and opening it to show it was another transgender flag.

  You finally got up from the ground and Kiyoko dragged you back into a hug. You only sighed, accepting your fate.