Chores

You were half asleep with a hyper Natsu sitting on Shoyo's desk and talking at you. Your body hurt from your injuries but you had been even more productive which didn't help your energy.

  "Y/N, up up! We have to go to the gym." You heard Shoyo and you jolted up from surprise.

  "Sorry, I was dozing off." You yawned and got up, collected your stuff.

  "I'll carry your bag then." Your brother said and went to grab it.

  "You're already carrying Natsu. I can carry my own bag." You smiled and put on your backpack.

  Shoyo gave you a glance and you both walked to the gym. You smiled upon entering the gym.

  "Hi, everyone!" Natsu smiled with a wave. You glanced to your sister with a smile.

  You proceeded you hang out with Natsu and Kiyoko and you three constantly giggled.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You overheard a conversation that belonged to the first years. It began with Kageyama and Shoyo and soon involved three of the first years and two of the second years.

  "How do I get on your sister's good side. I want to be friends with her since... y'know. I'm your soulmate." You heard Kageyama begin the conversation.

  "Oh? Which sister?" Your brother asked as a response.

  "Y/N. I can't really tell her opinion on me. Natsu is a little scared of me but I think she likes me but I can never tell if Y/N likes me or hates me."

  "Oh, Y/N. You just need to find a way to get to her feelings. If you earn a soft spot then she'll be obviously more kind and y'know." Shoyo shrugged.

  "What can I do to get along with her?" You heard Kageyama.

  "Eh, you don't do too much of anything. If you're over the top she'll see you as too much to handle but if you make it too obvious that you're trying not to be over the top she'll either assume you don't like her or she's too boring and you're trying to match her energy. Either way it makes her feel like a burden." Your brother rambled.

  "How would you know that though, you two basically had a good relationship since birth." Kageyama got confused.

  "I've seen her interact with my friends." The shorter of the two gave a blank stare.

  "Right..."

  "You're really dumb, Tobio." Your brother said without hesitation.

  "I get better grades then you, boke!" The black haired male yelled, annoyed.

  "You both are barely passing!" You called out, noting both of their stupidity.

  "Hey! You didn't need to yell it out!" Your brother whined.

  "Doesn't your team already know this?" You asked, confused. "Lack of intelligence isnt rare on your team, right?"

  You heard laughter from Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. You turned on your heel and left with Natsu, not waiting for your stupid brother.

  "See! That's what I mean! I can't tell if she was sarcastic or genuinely trying to insult everyone! Girls are confusing!" Kageyama yelled, insanely confused. (JEUDHDBE THEY RLY ARE, TOBIO! 😭😭😭)

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You hummed as Natsu ran around the house, playing with your brother. You abruptly took a step back. When your sister ran by you grabbed the back of her shirt. She would've tripped if you didn't. You released her once she was back on balance.

  "You really do have a motherly instinct, huh?" Kiyoko muttered, bending over and her arms folded as she used a chair as an arm rest.

  "Did you not believe when other people say it?" You asked, returning to cooking like nothing happened.

  "I just didn't expect it to be as intense as doing that in advance. Do you see the future or something?" You and Kiyoko joked.

  "I wish." You laughed with her. "But I already see the strings, I can't have both."

  "Sometimes I'm jealous of that. You can predict who people can be with. You could start a little shop and tell who people's soulmates are." Kiyoko laughed.

  "Eh, my brain only forms the bonded names when I see their strings connect. If I don't look at them, my brain doesn't name the individuals. It can be annoying sometimes."

  "Do you know my soulmate?" Kiyoko asked and you looked over.

  "All I know is that your soulmate is a girl." You said. "Same sex couples have brighter colored strings."

  "Wait, I'm curious about soulmates with more then two people, how does that work."

  "Multiple ties. Think of the ties like rings. The more soulmates you have, the more rings you have on your hand."

  "Do they show up at different times?" Kiyoko was curious.

  "Yeah."

  "Oh. That's cool." She smiled and you gave a soft giggle.

  Kiyoko stood up straight (no) and walked over, curious of the food. She took a fork and stole a peice of food.

  "Wait, that's hot. It'll burn you." You gave a small warning and grabbed her wrist.

  It was nearly done so you assumed it'd be fine if she stole a bite early. You blew on the food for her and resumed cooking. She blushed from embarrassment and put the food in her mouth, trying to change her brain's thoughts to the food instead of you.

(I believe in Y/N harem bc you guys are amazing 🥺🥺🥺)

  You finished dinner and made everyone's plate, setting the table rather quickly. You called out for your siblings and sat in your spot. You didn't grab a lot of food since you never get too hungry. You were so used to serving people before yourself anyway.

  You quickly finished your food first and excused yourself to wash dishes. Kiyoko found it amusing at how the moment you moved in, you stole all the tasks from her and refused to let her do them.

  Your sister was next to finish, then Shoyo, then Kiyoko. You stole their dirty dishes and put them in the sink with the others as you washed them one at a time. You hummed as you did the chore.

  "Natsu, bedtime!" You called out, finishing the dishes as it reached ten PM. You dried off your hands and wondered to see Natsu, already asleep on the couch. You laughed and picked her up, carrying her to bed.

  Your brother was already in bed and Kiyoko was aswell. You were more of a night owl. You went to take a shower, to ease your tense muscles and clean off the dried blood from your wound.

(A/N: i fucking love you guys so much. 🧡💙💖❣🧡💛💝💖💚💗💜💖💚💖💙❤💕 Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's any mistakes.)