Brother/Sister bond

You were at your brother's first game. You never showed it but you were always happy when he got a little closer to his dream.

  You were sad to see he was losing. His team was bad at the game. You never enjoyed volleyball but you wanted to switch with the setter so bad.

  You stood up, trying to make sure your eyes weren't deceiving you. Shoyo's team was clearly novice and untrained. One of the members of the team sent Shoyo a bad set.

  You watched Shoyo run and jump to spike and but right before he did you yelled.

  "DON'T SCREW UP AND AIM IT!" You yelled, catching half of the players' attention.

  Shoyo turned his head to look at you whils spiking. He unknowingly sent the spike to the least defended space, earning a point. Shoyo smiled a big smile as a black haired male with the number two on his jersey glared at you.

  You looked at him and instantly knew what kind of player he was. He was the type to make everyone do what he wants or controlling. Your little talent was knowing what and how someone played.

  Once the match ended your brother lost. You ran out of the bleachers and your brother met you.

  "Shoyo, its okay. You can get an even better team in high school and do even better. I believe in you." You said before he could say a word.

  "You're not disappointed?" Shoyo asked, slightly confused.

  "I may not be a big fan of volleyball but you did your best. It wasn't your fault. You're going to be even better in high school. I'll be cheering you on the while time. I'm your sister, after all." You smiled and saw Shoyo tearing up.

  "But I lost, it was my fault. I lost my first game." Shoyo said, looking down.

  "Hm, what if we go to get icecream and I'll make my famous baked goods after I make dinner." You smiled as Shoyo nodded, excitedly.

  "Also can you help me with the spikes?" Shoyo mumbled, ashamed to be asking for this right after losing.

  You couldn't help the soft laugh that left your mouth. Your laugh was always contagious.

  "Of course I can help you, what else am I here for? To be your nerdy sister?" You joked.

  Whenever you laughed, joked, or showed any positive emotion it was either to cheer someone up or it was genuine. The times you actually showed your happiness was rare.

  "You're the best sister ever!" Shoyo shouted, happily.

  "I'm not just your sister, I'm your twin." You corrected. Your least favorite thing Shoyo did was call you his sister instead of twin.

  "Right, sorry." Shoyo laughed and ran to get the water bottles you prepped.

  "What am I going to do with that boy?" You mumbled with a smile.

  "Oi, are you that midget's sister or something?" You heard a certain black haired male say.

  "Yeah, did you need?" You said, back to your calm, almost bored look.

  "Tell him he should drop volleyball, he wasted his time." You heard again and you got angry, not like you'd let it show.

  "Pardon?" You asked, giving him a fake cheery look. "You must be joking."

  "I'm serious, he spent time training for something he can't reach. Quite literally for that matter." The black haired male said.

  "You better get your ass back to the line so you can thank my team for the match before I snap your leg." You said, your cheerly look instantly turning to one that's visibly angry.