Another Kid

~♡~POV: Nishinoya Yuu~♡~

  "I'm sorry." I heard and turned my head. I looked up and saw a giant person thing. They were huge, the size of skyscrapers. How was anything this big?

  "Wah! What the hell!?"

  "I'm sorry." It repeated. It kneeled down so it was sitting on the grounds and it set its hand on the ground.

  "What are you sorry for..?" I asked, confused and hesitant.

  "I broke it... I had my reasons..." The entity spoke, watching as I hesitantly climbled onto the being's hand.

  "Why did you break it?" My nervous voice was nervous.

  "She would've died if I didn't."

  "Who is this 'she'?"

  "Y/N."

  "Wait... what did you break?"

  "I broke th..."

~♡~

  I gasped awake, a cold sweat layered over my skin. I checked my phone and saw it was almost morning practice. I was confused. What was that dream?

  I got up and hopped in the shower to quickly get ready. I quickly ate breakfast and rushed to school, needing to get to the gym. I tripped over the doorframe when I burst into the gym.

  "Ah! Are you okay?!" I saw Y/N rush over and bend over to check on me.

  Her gorgeous e/c eyes peered down as I blushed and nodded. God, she is as pretty as Kiyoko. She's pretty much perfect.

  "Y...yeah, I'm okay!" I practically bounced up and gave a cheerful grin. She softly smiled in return.

  A sudden yelp was heard and Y/N was quick to take the attention away from me and over to whomever made the noise. I subconsciously got jealous of the attention. (Its ok noya we ly we just don't know it yet <3)

  Tanaka tripped over a volleyball. That clumsy attention stealing bastard. Y/N went to go check on him and I hated the fact I was enchanted by her swaying hips. I stole my eyes from her body and thought back to the dream.

  What was that... creature... going to say? What did they break?

  I watched Y/N walk to speak with Kiyoko and I walked over to Tanaka.

  "So..."

  "What is it bro?" Ryu got curious.

  "It's nothing but..."

  "But...?"

  "...I'll give you Kiyoko if you let me have Y/N." I quickly said.

  "You're giving me Kiyoko?!"

  "I'm trusting you with her."

  "Hell yeah, you just got scammed bro."

  "Hey! Don't say that about her!"