High School

It was your first day of high school. You were not too excited since you didn't have any friends from your other schools.

  "Y/N! Come on, you have to stop worrying about Nastu and help me look for the gym." Shoyo whined, trying to pull you.

  "But she's my baby, she's getting older and soon enough she's going to be in college and forget about me and I'll be sad and alone." You whined, you had always been dramatic when it was your younger sister.

  "She's five. I think you'll be fine." Shoyo said, pulling you into the school.

  You sighed and complied with Shoyo. You walked with him and soon enough you found the gym he was looking for.

  You looked around and saw Shoyo's red string. It was leading somewhere until it was out of your vision.

  "Shoyo, I can see your string." You said, catching your brother's attention.

  "Uwa! I'm sorry Y/N! It must make you feel bad since, y'know." Shoyo said, trying to hide his string.

  "Its fine, I don't really care. If you find someone you love I get to have another sibling so." You shrugged.

  "But you don't have a soulmate. Doesn't that make you feel alone." Shoyo asked.

  "Love is a choice and I choose to not do it unless I have family. Love is a hobby." You said, walking into the gym with Shoyo.

  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Shoyo yelled, pointing at a black haired male you didn't end up on good terms with.

New discovered Soulmate link. Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shoyo.

  That's what was in your mind at soon at you saw the string on the black haired male's hand.

  Kageyama saw you and felt a chill down his spine. Your glare on him was so intense.

  "Tch, I don't like this guy. He's rude." You said to Shoyo, loud enough for Kageyama to hear.

  "IF YOU'RE GONNA TALK BAD ABOUT ME DO IT ELSEWHERE!" Kageyama yelled, you showed no reaction.

  "You're one to talk." You said, putting on a sickly cheerful expression.

  Shoyo looked confused as you crossed your arms.

  "I'm out of here." You said, turning to leave.

  "Y/N, you have to help me with spikes." Shoyo whined.

  "I'm not aloud to help you train, you need to find your own setter you can play an actual match with." You said, making Shoyo frown.

  "But your my setter, I don't want a new one." Shoyo said as you looked at his string.

  You looked at your own hands to see if you could even see an outline of the string you were supposed to have. You didn't.

  "Y/N? Are you looking at your string again?" Shoyo asked, looking over to you.

  "No, I literally can't either way." You shrugged. "Anyways, I'm going to class. I hope I get the same as you, Sho." You used his nickname.

  "Don't use that nickname at school!" Shoyo yelled, embarrassed about the nickname.

  You giggled and walked off to your class. You looked around and there were so many red strings. You tripped over one. You yelped and turned and glared at the red string.