Morning!

You were the first person to wake up. You knew you were because you didn't hear your mother, your brother walking around like he did when he had a night terror and didn't want to wake you up. You didn't hear the tiny knocks Natsu would put on your door before walking in. It was a comfortable silence you awoke to.

  You suddenly heard footsteps and your heart began racing. 'It's not mom, you would've waken up from the front door. It's not her.' Your mind tried to convince yourself that it wasn't the woman you called a mom.

  You whispered out a 'dammit' and knew that you wouldn't be able to go to bed the moment you woke up. You got up and saw that Nishinoya was still asleep.

  You changed into an outfit that would hide your scars that your body showed from the past pains you went through. You checked Nishinoya every moment to check if he was still asleep. He always was.

  You changed to make sure if it wasn't your mother you could have your scars hidden from whomever it was.

  You saw it was just one of Shoyo's friends. When they saw you they nearly fell over with shock. It was Asahi which surprised you.

  "You okay?" You lightly laughed at how someone so strong and tall would be so jumpy.

  "Yeah, I was looking for Noya. Sorry if I woke you up." Asahi responded.

  "Well, I can wake up easily." You spoke, shrugging. "Anyway, Nishinoya's fine."

  "How do you know, do you know where he is?" The tall man infront of you questioned.

  Not wanting it to sound weird, you decided to change the topic. "I'm going to make breakfast for everyone, wanna help?"

  "Oh, I'm not much of a cook." Asahi muttered nervously.

  "Come on, its not like you'll mess it up by yourself. It'll help you practice for when you need to cook." You smiled, unknowing that he would warm up to you so quickly.

  You smiled and pulled him by his hand to the kitchen. You mainly did this so he wouldn't wonder into your room and think the worst.

  He looked nervous but whenever you'd smile you could tell he slightly calmed down. It happens more often then not unless it's your mother.

  "Big sister!" You heard Natsu shout as she ran into the kitchen.

  "Natsu, what's wrong?" You asked, watching her hug your waist.

  "I had a nightmare and you weren't in your room like normal." Your sister sniffled and you sighed.

  You picked her up as you watched the others flow out from Shoyo's room due to the fact they were worried.

  "What's wrong, Natsu?" Your brother asked, rushing to her.

  "It's fine, it's just another one of her night terrors. We all have them." You said, smiling. Only you and your siblings knew exactly what you meant since you three have nightmares almost every night.

  "I can deal with Natsu, you already do so much around the house." Shoyo muttered so only you could hear. You nodded and he took Natsu from your grip.

  You heard foot steps coming from your room and you knew it was Nishinoya. He greeted everyone with a...

  "Good morningg!" He was clearly still sleepy but you can tell he slept well.

  "Where were you, bro?" Tanaka asked, confused.

  "Uh..." Nishinoya nervously began stuttering.